Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
It seems Trump and Sessions are pressuring Christoper Wray to fire Andrew McCabe (who I thought put in his notice anyway?!) and the former head Attorney of the FBI among others...so Wray threatened to resign than the White House Counsel Don McGhan (sp?) stepped in and told Sessions it is not worth losing the FBI Director over...Trump put Wray in-his pick-thinking he was not a "Comey person" and would do his bidding....looks like Wray has a stitch of a "moral compass!"
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
Trump's "intimidation factor" is decreasing by the day. FINALLY (!!) people are standing up to the nation's schoolyard bully. Way to go Director Wray! Resist this pathetic, self-styled dictator.  And, bully for you, big guy...from all of us!! 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes! I feel the same way Goodbye_Orange_Guy!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Standing up to Sessions and Trump, standing up for the FBI and shows that someone in that mess has some honor and integrity. They're few and far between.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/power-and-integrity-fbi-chris-wray-stands-president-and-attorney-general
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
So true! 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon all you fantastic folk out there....
Bob Carper here

Heard the vintage rock song "There's something wrong with the world today....don't know what it is....

Only one answer to this song......TRUMPTURD !!!!

We have to get the wheels turning again

IMPEACH TRUMP !!!  Otherwise he will have all of us learning Russian !!!

Let us stop worrying and start writing our political mentors !!!!

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Amen to that Bob!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant agreed about Christopher Wray.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, once again thanks for this link. Christopher Wray came in with no FBI experience and was Trump's pick but as you and most will remember he was easily confirmed by the Senate. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into but apparently quickly listened, learned and had the guts to defend the FBI during public testimony...obviously Trump expected to be able to call on him (his pick, after all who did not know Comey) to "do his bidding" and recently requested that he also "clean house" at the FBI and fire everyone who was an FBI employee-as in my understanding is EVERYONE eventually who was/is a career employee-may have know Comey...right now he wants McCabe first and the Head Attorney was already reassigned. I guess Trump did not bargain on getting an ethical person (this happens once in awhile with his picks..always shocking!) Am sure Wray thought this would be a great career move and Trump used whatever "charm" he had lft to lure him/show that he picked someone Democrats approved of...If Wray resigns ....well, he can then be an easy witness for Mueller like the rest of him...Trump's strategy...if you want them out now, don't fire them just make them so miserable they offer to quit...even Sessions did...guess I went on too long...but I really admire Wray...and wonder how long he will last if he stands up to Trump..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
sorry...typos...like the rest of them...not him...probably others..
Quote 0 0