Monday, December 2, 2019
Delta Flight
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-administration-forcing-puerto-rico-evacuees-to-pay-for-transportation-report/ar-AAszbG5?li=AAggFp5&ocid=U452DHP

The US government wants to charge the people of Puerto Rico a fee to be evacuated.
They must sign that they will pay and until they do the government holds their passpoorts.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
How can Trump even sleep at night when 3.5 million Americans go hungry. 

He is senile and a very sad excuse for a POTUS
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
BuzzFeed just came out with a story and the original reports of people leaving Puerto Rico having to pay a fee are FALSE. Repeat, those reports are false. Now it is sad that the Trump administration is so horrible that these reports could be considered plausible in the first place.

I'll update with a link when one becomes available.

ursulafaw
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
ursulafaw wrote:
BuzzFeed just came out with a story and the original reports of people leaving Puerto Rico having to pay a fee are FALSE. Repeat, those reports are false. Now it is sad that the Trump administration is so horrible that these reports could be considered plausible in the first place.

I'll update with a link when one becomes available.

ursulafaw
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hayesbrown/state-not-charging-for-puerto-rico-evacuations?utm_term=.jb1JRWLq6K#.mrM4One8dr

The link referred to in the post from BuzzFeed.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mark-cuban-pitbull-step-up-but-trump-administration-making-puerto-rico-evacuees-pay-2017-09-27

And the Marketwatch llink
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
He is the worst president we have ever had.  I wish he would resign or get impeached.   He cares for no one but himself.  I think that he would treat his own family the same way if it meant making himself more money 
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good morning everyone

Bob Carper here
bobcarper99@yahoo.com

I saw a post from Animal Lover that got be going on this Friday morning.  He (or she) is another in the growing array of people that wish Trump would resign or get pushed out of office.   To repeat what I have said many times.....that man is absolutely worthless as a human being.  It seems as though he only gets worse as the days roll by.  He is no good to his family, absolutely horrid in his relationships with others, and worse than ever, he is a disgrace to the Americaan nation.  As I have said many times over....only a concerted effort by ALL OF US can oust him from office.  This is a matter for the Congress, the Senate, and the rest of us wherever we may be to once and for good say GOOD RIDDANCE

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Always a good day when you can post here. Bob.

I assume that you did not vote for Trump!

As someone said, I did not vote for Trump! I voted against Clinton.

Stay safe.

Chat later
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight, Yes...it is always a great day when we hear from Bob...he has a lot to say which is very interesting - as well as everyone else. I am interested in your comment though that you did not vote for Trump but voted against Hillary..I voted for "Crooked Hillary" (not-in my opinion crooked-and look what we have now!) so I am wondering if you don't mind answering: Does this mean that you voted for an Independent Candidate? Again I am just curious so up to you if you want to answer or not. And what landing are you referring to walking away from? Is this something Bob said that I missed? Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob and Animal Lover and Everyone (I too am an animal lover!) BRING ON MUELLER-HE IS CLOSING IN ON TRUMP AND COMPANY-I GO TO BED EACH NIGHT AND WAKE UP WITH THIS THOUGHT EACH MORNING...IT KEEPS ME GOING...AND THERE ARE AT LEAST SOME MODERATE REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS AND PERHAPS INDEPENDENTS WHO WANT HIM OUT...HIS WHITE HOUSE IS STILL, ACCORDING TO JOURNALISTS A "LEADY FAUCET." Watergate was originally started and broken up due to Investigative Journalists....and maybe now someone has told him that Puerto Rico is really a country in the US??
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Hi Delta Flight, Yes...it is always a great day when we hear from Bob...he has a lot to say which is very interesting - as well as everyone else. I am interested in your comment though that you did not vote for Trump but voted against Hillary..I voted for "Crooked Hillary" (not-in my opinion crooked-and look what we have now!) so I am wondering if you don't mind answering: Does this mean that you voted for an Independent Candidate? Again I am just curious so up to you if you want to answer or not. And what landing are you referring to walking away from? Is this something Bob said that I missed? Thank you.

As a former pilot it is always felt that any landing is a good one. Any landing you walk away from and can fly that aircraft again is a great one. A landing is sort of a forced crash as you stall the plane and drop to the tarmac.

The point of the Trump Clinton remark means that if I actually voted for Trump then it is a no vote for Clinton.

There is a lot of humor and thought in the statement.

And no, I do not support Trump.

Regards

DF
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

To:  Ritaruby and the growing number of followers:

One of the nicest things I do each day is post to the very wonderful members here such as Ritaruby, deltaflight, and others....the list is growing and I love it !!!!  

I wonder if our maniac friend ever sees these posts ?  It makes me wonder, but then again, I don't care, unless it is a step closer to his (Trump's) impeachment.  Why does that fool stay in office?  Are we seeing and hearing other posts from members of Congress and the Senate showing their presence on ranking committees and all rising up to say..."WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!"  Ritaruby says the day is not far from coming and I am with her all the way.  It is just a tad pasy 11:00 noon and soon the issue marked "The Trump Impeachment is soon to arrive on my screen.  That has become quite an event for which I look forward to each day.

Cheers and Good Tidings

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:

To:  Ritaruby and the growing number of followers:

One of the nicest things I do each day is post to the very wonderful members here such as Ritaruby, deltaflight, and others....the list is growing and I love it !!!!  

I wonder if our maniac friend ever sees these posts ?  It makes me wonder, but then again, I don't care, unless it is a step closer to his (Trump's) impeachment.  Why does that fool stay in office?  Are we seeing and hearing other posts from members of Congress and the Senate showing their presence on ranking committees and all rising up to say..."WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!"  Ritaruby says the day is not far from coming and I am with her all the way.  It is just a tad pasy 11:00 noon and soon the issue marked "The Trump Impeachment is soon to arrive on my screen.  That has become quite an event for which I look forward to each day.

Cheers and Good Tidings

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Wow

I am going to get a swelled head from your kind remark. You know that you and all others here are friends on this thread.

As Ritaruby said, it is always a good day if we hear from you.

Regards

DF
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I also love animals. Just  went in to look at cats and got adopted by a rescue cat.  She rewards me with her love.

DF
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Bob and Delta Flight for your comments...and to everyone here.
Quote 0 0