Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I don't know how a person can wake up every morning and live with himself being Trump. Me, Me Me, and me some more-the hell with anyone else unless they are of use to ME. Upset me when he stripped Brennan's clearance, loved the Admiral (?) who spoke up and said "Revoke My Clearance too- it would be a badge of honor to have my name on your list as a person you do not like and who does not approve of you" - or words to that effect. Who's on that list? EVERY ONE WHO HAS AND/OR COULD BE A WITNESS FOR THE MUELLER PROBE AND POSSIBLY OTHER PROSECUTORS...AND THEN TRUMP ADMITS THIS OPENLY.. As the Republicans stay quiet and twiddle their thumbs...probably working on how Russia can help them hack...did you all hear the recording of Devin Nunes on holding on to their seats and more?
Creepo thinks that if he "goes in the back door" to hurt Mueller from coming out with what we all know would be an awful report for Trump and company - he can get rid of him without out right firing him.

The Dems need to flip 23 seats - We desperately need for them to!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Of course I meant Robert Mueller here...typo..computers again LOL!
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0