Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Have any of you heard about this? Links? Thoubghts?
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Haven't heard anything about the flag, but heard in the past that he wants plaques with his name on it, all along the wall.  I find that highly believable, and probably wants that on BOTH sides of the wall.  Never mind the added cost to tax payers!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Quietstorm, I agree. Aside from his multiple serious and dangerous mental illnesses for which he is not getting help Trump has the largest ego I have ever seen. Must be so sad to be so insecure that trivial things with your name on them matter during a health pandemic!
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
When Trump realized so many people were getting the stimulus money directly deposited into their accounts, he sent out a late notice (a waste of paper) at least a couple of weeks past the money arriving, to inform the person ( like he did me ) they would be getting a stimulus check.  And of course, the ONLY signature on that notice, was his own signature in blaring big black ink!  AS IF, .. he was the only one solely responsible for this generous offer.  Another example of his sick ego!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm, I would save the letter and then when you get your check burn it.  We put our information into the IRS website and were told we should be receiving a direct deposit soon but have not yet received it. I'm sorry you got so "lucky" LOL....maybe this will be a collector's item in the future-after all, it was signed by someone who thinks he's KING! OMG! A Trump supporter would probably pay good money for his signature and letter.....sorry...my warped sense of humor...or maybe it could be true....hopefully I have not offended you.
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
No, you didn't offend me.  lol  It was just a cheap printed letter mass produced that came at least two weeks after I had already gotten the $1200 deposited directly into my checking.  I shredded his letter right after I read it.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Glad I did not offend you. I hope I don't get one of those letters. I will take a (real) match to it and burn it right away.  And I mean that. Disgusting. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Glad you got your stimulus check.
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Thanks.  I hope you get one soon as well.  🙂
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You're welcome and thanks for these thoughts. They are still saying that our stimulus check will arrive via direct deposit any day so fingers crossed.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
You're welcome and thanks for these thoughts. They are still saying that our stimulus check will arrive via direct deposit any day so fingers crossed.

Apple Pie and Ice Cream party then??   LOLL
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, apple pie and ice cream when I move to Canada!😃😂
Quote 0 0
cpmty
QuietStorm wrote:
Haven't heard anything about the flag, but heard in the past that he wants plaques with his name on it, all along the wall.  I find that highly believable, and probably wants that on BOTH sides of the wall.  Never mind the added cost to tax payers!
**** this man should be in a psychiatry hospital.... the wall is falling apart  They still entering to the USA they are going under and top and pulling them down and he wants to use billions of dollars? WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM , AND WHY WHY WHY !!!!!! is it a business that is going to make him money? or he is being paid vey someone to do it.. he only does thing if he gets $$$$ a bite of the treaty.
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
I'm guessing his hate wall is his monument to himself.  How fitting to who he really his, .. a sociopath filled with hate and who enjoys seeing others suffer, just like he admitted in his book, 'Think Big' when he said, " It gives me pleasure to see others suffer." 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm, agreed. Trump seems to love seeing others suffer. Further proof of his psychosis and that he lacks any form of leadership. He has past ego mania.
Quote 1 0