Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! Can you believe this? I should not be shocked by now..
Quote 0 0
otmichele
Absolutely nothing shocks me anymore.  I can't stand where our country is right now and it is truly hard to hang in there knowing that sometime in the future, it will improve.  The only joy I get is going to Trump's twitter account and leaving my true but nasty little messages hoping that someday he will actually read one.......
Quote 0 0
Wkaufma1
Please read “trump tax plan, has he no shame” at http://www.trumpuniverse.net
William kaufman
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi otmichele-I hear you. I am in the exact same place...but I don't have twitter...so I vent here....good thing to do though you never know he might read one of your postings on twitter. Remember the millions who did NOT vote for him and add to that those who did and are now disgusted at their choice...and please keep posting...I am honestly not shocked either at anything he does going forward because he's proven to be so impulsive...but as others have said...many times...Karama is a bitch and I believe that the good people will win...unfortunately now it may just take some time.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello Wkaufma1 and welcome to the forum and newsletter. Thanks for your link...it is very good. Hope to see more posts.[smile]
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hello everybody....DeltaFlight, RitaRuby, and all the test of the good people that are cramming the runways to become a part of the Impeach Trump movement.....Bob Carper here, back in the saddle

The news pertaining to Sir Asshole taking away kids lunches is certainly appalling.  When you speak about "shame"  this asshole POTUS is a dead last in line.  Sir Asshole has no shame, only plenty of blame.  One comforting note that came in earlier this evening.  The lost of petitioners against Trump has exceeded the three million mark.  That is a very good sign that the petition movement is growing and soon....hopefully very soon....we will see that bastard removed from office.  

Best of wishes to Ellen, DeltaFlight, RitaRuby, and all the rest.  There are names now in there I do not know (but I would like to meet them).  Ellen writes that the Upstate New York area has hign snow.  Winter is devinitely arriving

Cheers, everybody

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@ yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi RitaRuby

Bob Carper here once again....to cheer and inspire tto greatness.....I haven't seen your posts in a while but as I told Ellen a while ago....I am still alive and kicking, and by now the posts are getting very interesting once again....IMPEACH TRUMP !!!  when large size billboards posted in Times Square, the groundswell movement is indeed gathering steam

Cheers to you, to Ellen, and to everybody else on the growing team

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@ yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, Great to hear from you...I've been posting like crazy recently..Happy Holidays to you, Ellen and everyone else on the forum. Please let us hear from you!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hey again, Bob...have you heard from Ellen? I am missing her posts but I think (?) she said she would be off forum for awhile..of course I can't recall why and may have that wrong. Thankfully, we are all in good company...on our forum, newsletter and "out there in the world"...the POTUS you know what just keeps getting worse and worse and I think he will do himself in one day and it's won't be too long....cares about nobody but himself..literally.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Its not enough to take foodstamps and medicaid from kids, he also is taking school lunches from kids. So obviously it means that Barron Trump will be without a school lunch as well ☺very smart👍
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
Trump does not care about poor people or else he would not have a tax plan like this. I signed the impeach trump petition and hope this nutcase is out of the White House soon. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello Animal Lover...I am also an animal lover by the way...I also signed the petition as I think most people if not all on this site have or will do soon...from what I see lately he seems to be showing very obvious and literal signs of losing his mind (Trump)....this may be his quickest way out, who knows-and who cares-as long as he's out!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now ...well as we know that should mean that Barron will be without a school lunch...but daddy has the big bucks and the big position right now so between his dad and Betsey DeVos creep woman I am sure Barron will have nothing to worry about with HIS school lunch. Probably not taking them away from private schools...which I assume he goes to..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And Trump's tax plan is second only in horrible things he is doing to his picking a war with North Korea via twitter taunting...again, won't go into the rest we all know he is "undoing" which is good.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

bobcarper99@ yahoo.com

Hello everybody on this last day of November.  Indeed, the postings today are serious, but out of this mess some good may result.  The current drift has it that POTUS is losing his mind.  He never had much of a mind to begin with, only to do dirt upon others (like Hillary Clinton) and to try and try harder to increase his financial winnings through deals he is making in places like Trump Plaza and other golf resorts.  To echo once again Trump is the very worst president we have ever had would be totally repetitious.  We would be better served if we would hold off on Trump bashing and seek out ways how we might fix things.  Admittedly, this is a tall order but somebody has gotta do it.  We simply cannot last much longr with that yellow haired idiot in the White House.  Not with the Russian collusion, not with the baiting of Baby Face and the North Koreans, and not with the threat of North Korean missiles reaching the USA, all thanks to Trumpturd.  

Somebody has got to fix things.  Maybe it is Bob Mueller.....who in blazes really knows how to set this crazy country we call the USA on a right footing.

Say Hello to RitaRuby, DeltaFlight, and all the rest of those that are still in "watchful waiting" mode.  Eventually their patience will be rewarded.

And a special note of thanks to the newcomers to this group....I like others, are delighted to have all of you on board.  My very best to you all

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@ yahoo.com
Quote 1 0