Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, Great to hear from you again! I hope Mueller gets Trump soon too!! And newcomer
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
The rest of that post is-great to see all newcomers and as you can see we are a great bunch hear with the same goal in mind![smile]
Quote 0 0
bart
otmichele wrote:
Absolutely nothing shocks me anymore.  I can't stand where our country is right now and it is truly hard to hang in there knowing that sometime in the future, it will improve.  The only joy I get is going to Trump's twitter account and leaving my true but nasty little messages hoping that someday he will actually read one.......
You are assuming that he can read.
Quote 0 0
bart
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now wrote:
Its not enough to take foodstamps and medicaid from kids, he also is taking school lunches from kids. So obviously it means that Barron Trump will be without a school lunch as well ☺very smart👍
Not to worry. Donnie John will make sure that Barron is kept well supplied with lunches from McDonald's or KFC. And i doubt very seriously that Barron is attending a publc school.
Quote 0 0
bart
Ritaruby wrote:
Hi Bob, Great to hear from you again! I hope Mueller gets Trump soon too!! And newcomer
If Mueller can come up with information that will put Donnie John, family and his merry band of corrupted administration in prison, i would prefer that as opposed to impeachment. Donnie and family BELONG in prison. Impeachment just isn't severe enough.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
New Member- I completely agree that they belong in prison. I stand corrected, impeachment is surely not enough.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello and Welcome Bart...I agree...with you and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now...all of the Trump kids will not suffer one bit from the new tax plan...like everyone else!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Bart, in your response to otmichele - agreed again...I am pretty convinced personally that Trump can not read. I think he may be illiterate-literally...but I understand otmichele...hopefully he will at some point see your posting but if not - and I am right there with you - hard to hang in there now - at least you have vented and expressed your feelings about what is going on now. And that's important.
Quote 1 0