Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Are we surprise? Pretty bad threats too. Bully. Too bad the kids in the schoolyard all have to bow down to the big bully who has not earned his place in the White House. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Its very confusing at times to know what to
believe about these repuklicans. One day they
worship trump and the next day they are so
scared of him. Like what are we suppose to
believe about them really lol. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Its very confusing at times to know what to
believe about these repuklicans. One day they
worship trump and the next day they are so
scared of him. Like what are we suppose to
believe about them really lol. 

Believe nothing about them!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Believe that the serving Republicans do not care about our country. Especially since if they wanted to band together they could get Trump removed. I think they are terrible.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Its sad that they were able to work things out
with Democrats in the past and now its like they
aren't humans anymore
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - The difference is that before, some of these same serving Senate Republicans did not work under a President who is literally threatening them badly and who is "in" with Putin, Russia and the other dictators treating our allies like crap. Yes, it does baffle me though why grown men and women who swore an oath to keep us safe, among other things, can not band together against the bully in the White House. Their whispers to their fellow colleagues on occasion in private are cowardly if they don't come forward....they have never been "tested" like this with another President. McConnell and others have always been bad but under Trump they seem to be behaving like cult followers. I don't try and make sense out of
it anymore. The only ones I have any respect left for are those OUT of Trump's administration who are against him-many of whom had the guts to speak out. We may never know how and why they lost any heart, soul and guts they may have ever had.
Quote 0 0
scribe
As a retired psychologist, I am aware of an increase of patients and many health providers have a waiting list because of the damage to mental and physical health caused to our citizens by our current president.
In my opinion,Trump must be removed from office asap to protect the mental and physical health of the public.

Sandra L. Ceren, Ph.D.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Though I am not nor ever was a psychologist. scribe I have been aware of this. I agree completely. All other things (and oh there are so many!) aside Trump is proving more and more unstable over time. We HAVE to WIN in 2020.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I heard that another republican senator resigned
in Hawaii. I say they should have stayed to give
a vote to throw trump out, the ones that left the
republican party. They could of also saved us.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I really am beginning to believe that as a whole they are afraid their criminal activity’s will be exposed. They seem to be scared of trump, could he also have something on these republicans? He is not a honest person nor are his kids. It still really upsets me that he got a slap on his hand for misuse of charity money. I strongly feel that his kids and himself should be in jail. If any regular American had done this we would be serving a long prison sentence. What are they doing about trump university? No one ever graduated from his to use his words a FAKE university. For some reason he gets caught and still doesn’t even go to jail where they so justly belong. I am really scared that the dim bulb will escalate the problems with Iran. Carter was the last president who did not have a good relations with Iran. More importantly now that there is a bounty the big baby head he seems to have increased his security, at the tax payers expense. HE STARTED this entire mess.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely, Renee. We have no way of knowing if Trump has anything on the serving Senate Republicans and that is why they are scared, or is it because Trump is so close to Putin and other dictators. They should have the sense and decency to band together in any case and get him out. I agree about his fake charity and his children. Anyone else would be in jail for any of the many crimes he has committed. And now he is threatening the serving Senate Republicans as well as the press and the Democrats...he's just a bully...but one who has a nuke button and unfortunately that's the difference. I pray to God we will get him out..before he starts one or more wars or exacts violent revenge on the many he dislikes/disrespects.
Quote 0 0