Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I looked this up and apparently from what I could find,"put a pike in your head" means to cut off one's head! So our President is threatening to cut off the heads of the serving GOP who go against him?? If anyone else has information on this - I think this was overhead by an anonymous source or on a leaked audio recording, please post. If you have a link or saw something different when you looked it up. And this is the President??? Of course the serving Republicans are as much at fault. If they (and the 2 defecting Demcrats-Manchin and Jones) banned together they could remove Trump. But they won't. He would not be as much of a force if they all got together against him. 
Quote 1 0
cpmty
WHAT I KNOW IS HE HAS FOR YEARS THREATENING PEOPLE WITH KILLING THEM ... like a MAFIA BOSS will do... (I will not be surprised he order Epstein dead). He threatened the ambassador and other people and told his followers (It was on TV ) to kill Hillary C,. threatens any one who defy and disobey him etc... ALL OF THIS SHOULD BE AGAINTS HIM AS HE EVERY DAY SEEMS MORE AND MORE CRAZY AND INESTABLE.  EVEN WHAT HE DID ORDERING TO KILL THAT GENERAL IN IRAN... IT WAS CRAZY AND IRRATIONAL !! HE KNOWS THAT HE NEEDS CONGRESS TO APPROVED IT. YES HE KNEW AND DISOBEY THEM, THE LAW  ANDD THE CONSTITUCION... WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT THE REPUS TO  'TAKE  HIM OUT'' AS HE himself SAID TO DO TO OTHERS.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, cpmty and I am just as outraged as you. Every day Trump becomes more unstable. He is definitely behaving like a mob boss. He is the biggest danger to our country in my opinion and next come his followers in the House and the Sentate-The Repugs-who will not vote to convict and remove him. They would still get a Republican President.
Quote 0 0