Ritaruby
OMG! Did we expect something less? I hope this person remains safe. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Can he really do that? I mean the whistleblower didn't kill anybody. How stupid can trump get?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - No, I doubt Trump himself would hurt the whistleblower but believe he would have no problem asking someone else...like Russia for instance to intervene. This leaked audio is really bad.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well of course he would ask the russians thats how scared he is.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - What scares me is that he will tell the Russians to go after the whistleblower. I hope the Dem House and the FBI can provide he or she with protection, as well as perhaps the Inspector General since he has now put his opinion in writing.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I can't believe he would kill the whistleblower just to get re-elected but its possible because he's a Monster.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Oh now, Trump would never kill the whistleblower HIMSELF - he would just perhaps turn his head the other way when one of his dictator friends or other cronies did the dirty deed. I don't think Trump cares about anyone or anything except himself and keeping from the public the "goods" Putin, the Saudi Crown Prince, the Head of China and likely others have on him. Trump defends dictators who have had their own or even USA persons killed. This is what the famous crime mob bosses did - they never did anything themselves....they either ordered it done or looked the other way. Trump, I believe is capable of doing both.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe so too.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Trump is nothing but a crime boss whose father left him a fortune which he lost and he got elected by owing Putin, in my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes I really hate that we're all stuck with him and possibly for awhile if no impeachment or if he gets re-elected.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I do not believe he will get re-elected and I do think impeachment is possible and will NOT hurt the Dems, my opinion. I go to bed each night and wake each morning envisioning him out and a Democratic President. I have to, to keep myself sane.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I always envision him being out of office finally and America being free from his cruelty and the Children finally being free from those cages. I say a Democrat President should sign an executive order the first day in office to free those innocent Children from there FIRST before anything else. Children come first and I'm just surprised why none of the candidates dont mention that being first, I say thats most important of all.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I agree that the children should come first and it seems to me I have heard the Democratic candidates discuss this issue as a priority. But as I always say, the first priority is for someone to beat Trump - or else our democracy will fall. So, again in my opinion - while yes they should talk about the children, health care, the environment, etc. - all I really want to know is who thinks they can beat Trump and how badly they can beat him, to be honest.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I still say Elizabeth Warren has a strong attitude and it seems that she's flawless so hopefully trump won't find and tiny flaws about her to start throwing garbage about her to his other Monsters that follow him. It would be the last thing America needs.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I know that you believe in Elizabeth Warren - and that is great. I know she would make an excellent President, though I personally don't agree with some of her views. She may very well be strong, and, you never know, she may very well get the Democratic nomination. She is showing up big time where others are not. But I am here to tell you that, should she become the Democratic nominee and not Biden, Donald Trump - if not impeached or in jail by then or even if he is - will have Rudy the Looney "digging up dirt" on her  to smear her chances of winning. If he can not "find" (supposed dirt-because there is NO wrong doing from Biden nor his son) he will manufacture dirt which is not true. And he will do that with/for whomever obtains the Democratic nomination. Perhaps she does not have some (supposed but not real) skeletons in her closet which would be easy to pick on like Biden (though I honestly think Trump is trying to scare him into not running at all and dropping out cause he thinks he would beat him) - again, Trump and company will not hesitate for a moment to "fling dirt" at whoever is the nominee. That does not mean they will be successful and I agree with you that Elizabeth Warren - and Biden and the others - do not seem to be at ALL afraid of Trump so that's a good thing. The Dems will campaign on democracy and helping the people and won't cheat and lie - the Republicans will cheat, lie, play dirty and do whatever they need to for a win. I think we all know that. I pray for Karma and right now with the State Department person and others testifying soon re: the Ukraine call and other matters - I hope the Democrat chosen runs against Pence - and not Trump.
Quote 0 0