Monday, December 2, 2019
Janet
Trump is so ignorant!  He doesn’t get Germany’s need for the gas is vital and they’re getting it from Russia because it’s cheaper and closer than US’s gas.  Plus...what about his relationship with Putin and his upcoming meeting.  NATO’s not too happy with the doofus!  Can’t quite blame them! He’s ruining our country’s relationship with our allies.  Sad and very frustrating to watch.
Quote 1 0
droberts
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle.........he's projecting his own situation on them!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
scribe
How long will it take for Trump to be impeached?  His reign is our ruin!!
sandy
Quote 0 0
ikwordnietgoed
To DRoberts, "Isn't that the pot calling the kettle........."
Absolutely, and it is based on Nero's (remember, the Roman emperor) highly successful 'calling the kettle black scheme'.  So yes, this low-life approach has been around that long, and who knows how much longer. In a way, it somewhat identifies low-life narcissists, as they almost inevitably end up resorting to such lack of reasoning, preferring to shield their own bad behavior by accusing their rivals of what is truly their own modus operandi.
Quote 1 0
Ballhawk
Good post by Janet!
Quote 0 0
Janet
Thanks Ballhawk!
Droberts, I like your quote by Edmund Burke.  I just don't what else to do but be on this site.  Read and respond....  Any ideas folks?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed here droberts, and agree with your post Janet-good encouragement Ballhawk, we all need it now more than ever. ikwordnietoed-welcome back to the forum and agree about Trump being a low life and what he is doing.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
To scribe, don't know how long it will take to get Trump impeached or get him to resign but I pray it happens soon! He is scum!
Quote 0 0
Janet
Speaking of impeachment... I scream inside with every word he spews, every obnoxious noise he makes, every new, evil little plan on how else he could alienate ourselves from the rest of the world.  I would root for impeachment, but I have no faith in the majority of us citizens who put this baby in office.  I also don’t want to set myself up for the huge disappointment it would be. (Kinda like the morning I woke up to find he was definitely elected president.)
Quote 1 0
Janet
Test
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Janet. And what does test mean here? I am curious. To your earlier post what can you do aside from being on this forum, sign petitions, call Senators/Governors, write to them, email them and keep at it - ask droberts she never lets up on this - and participate in protest marches and rally meetings as you are able to. Droberts' quot which she uses at the end of her posts is so true. And I also scream inside when Trump spews, but to keep myself functioning and sane I have learned to not get upset over every utterance-because they are never good-and to have NO expectations of him or the current serving GOP- as Rachel Maddow says, "watch what they do, not what they say." Trump spews then changes his mind in a flash. This morning I read that he backed down and reaffirmed our commitment to NATO...of course, is meeting with Putin is upcoming. I also still feel the sting the morning I woke up and he was elected President. May never go away, at least until we have a great Democratic president or a very moderate Republican-if there are any left!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Janet Trump thinks his allies are dictators.
Quote 0 0
Janet
I edited spelling in my first post and in my second post (test) I erased the correct spelling once I edited it.  Long story short...it wouldn't let me just delete it, I had to put something in so I put test and got out of the post...

I get discouraged with Senators/Governors because I think that they are puppets to Trump.  True or not true?  I shouldn't let that opinion keep me from being in their face, right?  I also don't watch or read every dumb thing he says or does.  That would make me nuts!!!  I do hope that in the next election the voters vote for the democratic candidate instead of the third party candidate.  We definitely need to get back to fixing what he is doing to America!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Janet wrote:
I edited spelling in my first post and in my second post (test) I erased the correct spelling once I edited it.  Long story short...it wouldn't let me just delete it, I had to put something in so I put test and got out of the post...

I get discouraged with Senators/Governors because I think that they are puppets to Trump.  True or not true?  I shouldn't let that opinion keep me from being in their face, right?  I also don't watch or read every dumb thing he says or does.  That would make me nuts!!!  I do hope that in the next election the voters vote for the democratic candidate instead of the third party candidate.  We definitely need to get back to fixing what he is doing to America!

If you want to delete a post then go to delete and answer yes and save the option.
You can then re-post what you really wanted to state!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the clarification on "test" Janet and Delta Flight for your info on how to delete. As to the Senators and Governors being Trump's puppets, yes, surely they are but you are right, we should not ever let that get in our way of getting in their faces in every form as much and as often as each of us is able to. When there was the first and I believe second ACA debates people were standing outside of Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski's homes...including being outside and inside their offices (when let in)...and on other issues I have read about people doing the same. They want peace of mind? Let them fly off to an island because here in the USA all of the serving GOP at least - and the Dems can hear it too - should NEVER rest until they clean up their act and get Agent Orange out of office and stop the Kavanaugh confirmation, among many others things such as immigration and cuts in health care. The more of us who give them "no peace" at all when they misbehave the better.
Quote 1 0