Monday, December 2, 2019
Janet Show full post »
Ritaruby
Agreed Janet.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Janet wrote:
Thanks Ballhawk!
Droberts, I like your quote by Edmund Burke.  I just don't what else to do but be on this site.  Read and respond....  Any ideas folks?

This site helps to provide us the emotional support we need to get through this ugly time in our country's history. We try to suggest actions we can take to help make a difference. RitaRuby has listed the ones we know of, if anyone else has more to add, please do so. Also, if you run into any petitions you'd think we should know about, post the link if you can. One of the worst feelings in this, is feeling helpless. But like RitaRuby said, if you make enough noise they're gonna hear.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks droberts, for your kind words and points to Janet about what I said. Janet, I echo what droberts says here this is why I post so much here and so often. I feel we all need each other now more than ever...like minded people who want Democracy saved and won't rest until it is...and who need to vent like crazy at times and take a break-whatever that means for you-at others. When I post, sign a petition, make a call or send an email I feel less upset because I feel I have taken proactive action. Nothing is more truer now than droberts' quote at the end of her posts. 
Quote 0 0
Janet
 Thanks for your reply Ritaruby.   You’re so right!  I will get out there and show my face instead of being a passive,  frustrated Trump hater. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
That's great Janet! 
Quote 0 0