Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Are we surprised? As Adam Schiff has said "Mr. President, apparently you are having some "executive time" today...why not work on the other multiple pressing issues instead of "the sidelines"?
Quote 0 0
droberts
According to Reuters Trump wanted the apology for all the bad stuff ABC has said about him:

Jarrett said on Tuesday that Disney CEO Bob Iger called her before ABC announced the show's cancellation.

"Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn't get the call?" Trump said on Twitter. 

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1IV10L

Why would they apologize if it's true? 

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
Poor wittle Baby Donny. Someone please shove a cheeseburger in his mouth. Now!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed again, Goodbye_orange_guy - Poor Donny....so worried over all of the other things in life other than his fake presidency...like posing with the Kardashians and asking ABC for a personal apology. Disgusting. Poor baby...would look so handsome in that prison suit with ball and chain!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed droberts and thanks for the links. Nobody owes Trump any apology as far as I am concerned...he owes US all one!
Quote 0 0
droberts
An apology and resignation all rolled into one. Then let the criminal courts extract their comeuppance. 
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed totally droberts!
Quote 0 0
sparkle
Absolutely Droberts! Maybe the Fascist Trump Administration can be convicted & exiled to Alcatraz Island in the SF Bay. 
Quote 0 0
droberts
Shark bait! 

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, droberts! But then Trump wants an apology for everything because he always thinks HE is the victim and it is ALWAYS about HIM and nobody else! Go ABC!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I like the way you think, sparkle and your response to droberts' great post - Let's get Trump out....let's deport him!
Quote 0 0