Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Trump actually made a statement-please post if anyone has the exact one - that he would like to enjoy 
having "his people" (namely, us here in the USA) look up to him the way Kim's (starving!) people do!
Dictator!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Yes, that is his mindset, that of a dictator.  He has no understanding of, nor appreciation for, the principles of participatory democracy.  His point of view is not at all consistent with American history or ideals.  He admires tyrants, leaders of authoritarian regimes, including those whose citizens are deprived of basic human rights.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed again Ballhawk. Trump is now officially a dictator.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Sorry Rita.  I had to do it. LOL       Posted a pic.

Slide 3 of 134: Chan Lowe/Tribune Content Agency
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
This is great, DF! If the Dems do not take over the house and senate I hope to be standing under the Canadian flag.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
Trump actually made a statement-please post if anyone has the exact one - that he would like to enjoy 
having "his people" (namely, us here in the USA) look up to him the way Kim's (starving!) people do!
Dictator!

WHEN PIGS FLY!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
No I won't be looking up to him, if anything I'll hate him even more which is what he wants exactly. He's a pointless piece of garbage that's cancer for America and the whole world.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now ! I feel the same way and would never look up to Trump!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Droberts, I agree with you also - we will all look up to Trump - WHEN PIGS FLY - AND WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER....AND THERE IS SWAMP LAND FOR SALE IN ARIZONA- CHAEAP! (THAT IS A SAYING).
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Trump is destroying democracy!  Warning.................  Please read.

Autocracy is not the answer!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/24/opinions/trump-end-to-democracy-opinion-andelman/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great link, I hope everyone reads it. Frightening. Daily. We need to resist with all our might in every way each one of us can, in America and elsewhere.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have long thought Trump was heading down this road and kept hoping I was wrong...still keep hoping that the Dems take back the House and the Senate and/or he gets out of office - resign, impeach, whatever.
Quote 0 0