Ritaruby
Really?  He actually think he can do this!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
But Greenland basically said "bite me" though☺maybe it wont happen.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, Greeland did say what you said they did and I seriously doubt Trump acquiring them would ever happen. He is so delusional.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😁😁😊
Quote 0 0
cpmty
mr.Ttrump well, I will like to buy ALASKA FROM YOU... ARE YOU SELLING IT... YOU KNOW PEOPLE  HAVE  DREAMS TOO ! you are incredible stupid man. UPSETTING EVERYONE IN THAT LAND  and the whole country Denmark  (by the way do you know where it is?) !! DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYTHING BEFORE  you open your mouth and TALK? OR THIS IS ANOTHER DISTRACTION OF THE EPSTEIN THING?? ARE YOU AFFRAID PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THINK YOU OR YOUR FRIENS ORDER HIS FAKE "SUICIDE " are you sooooo scared ?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
****** He has to ask firsT DENMARK... THAT IS THE COUNTRY.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
. ********** IS DENMARK THE ONE WHO SUPPOST TO ANSWER HIM , BIG G. IS PART OF THIS COUNTRY, DENMARK  AND THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS LAUGHING  AT HIM AND US.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I'm not sure who is supposed to answer to Trump about buying Greeland...he has once again proved that he has absolutely no idea of what to do in any aspect of his job....and now he's surrounded by people who also don't know anything about politics or decency or democracy.....he looks more like an idiot on the "world stage" every single day. He needs to get out.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
ok, ok cpmty. He should ask Denmark. And I can hear them laughing from here...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely, cpmty about Trump being scared and using the "buy Denmark" thing as a distraction...from the Epstein case as well as his many other lawsuits and evil doings pending now. And I also do not feel he thinks before he speaks. I think he has "no filter" and mainly does not care-I think he thinks "words are just words" and doesn't realize or care about their power-pro or con.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - yes I'm sure Greeland/Denmark are laughing at Trump. Apparently their heads (whatever their titles) have brains....Trump thinks he can just buy anything...and anybody...and hopefully this and everything else backfires on him. Karma, I am waiting! Head to Trump!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - yes I'm sure Greeland/Denmark are laughing at Trump. Apparently their heads (whatever their titles) have brains....Trump thinks he can just buy anything...and anybody...and hopefully this and everything else backfires on him. Karma, I am waiting! Head to Trump!

Yeah I hope everything will backfire on him that he doesn't get re-elected or he gets impeached really soon.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
cpmty wrote:
. ********** IS DENMARK THE ONE WHO SUPPOST TO ANSWER HIM , BIG G. IS PART OF THIS COUNTRY, DENMARK  AND THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS LAUGHING  AT HIM AND US.

I think every Country in this world is laughing at him.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now- I'm sure every country is laughing at Trump now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I, too, of course hope Trump gets impeached, resigns (highly unlikely as he now could go to prison) or is not re-elected. 
Quote 1 0