Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Are we surprised? Calling those who have come back wounded or died in combat suckers and losers. Biden made a very moving speech today as did others. Trump is worse than an ant on trash (this is my nice way of saying what I think of him but can't say here - I'm sure you all know all too well). 

How dare Trump do this? P.O.S. is what he is and we need to get him out. Just today I forwarded information on where to get an absentee ballot (in my state it must be absentee) to 2 people who lead busy lives and don't read much news....they are now well informed due to my (sometimes now excessive) viewing of the (decent) cable news. Go to Russia, Trump and leave us a decent President. Serve Putin there instead of here.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
How dare he does that after getting the 
Military to salute him on the day of his 
Inauguration and forced the Military to come
salute him at his stupid 4th of July parade
last year and the Military still salutes him
everytime he lands on Air force 1. I sure hope 
this will make Biden and Harris win big time.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - This should help Biden and Harris and change at least some votes to blue...but it is beyond disturbing...as is everything Trump does. I hope Biden/Harris don't let the American people forget about this....as well as Trump's failed COVID-19 responses, keeping quiet about Putin having the Taliban kill American soldiers...there is not enough room here for all the evil Trump has caused.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh my God I never new he agreed for putin to
talaban soldiers to kill American soldiers. Now
that's really impeachable but of course mcconnell
won't care as usual. He's trump's puppy all the way.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh, you didn't hear about this, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Putin ordered the killing - correct me people if I am wrong here - I think twice of American soldiers by the Taliban....Trump was and is aware of it and has done or said nothing to condemn it....nor do I expect him too. He's given Putin free reign and a golden key to the USA.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I can't believe this is what the "potus" actually did
😟 Unbelievable, he threw America under the bus
for putin, and that's suppose to be our president???
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Now I will believe anything Trump does, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. He is not above doing anything to get re-elected. I still think Putin threw the election to him in 2016 and plans to do it again. But we can rise up!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just hope this time we win ,otherwise to me, these
Monsters will always be in power no matter what
we say or do 😐 it feels like everything we do is
hopeless at times. We fight so hard to end up 
losing either way because putin gets trump re-
elected.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you Destroy_Trumpturd_Now ….but I am keeping up the hope.
Quote 0 0