Monday, December 2, 2019
Chris Van Heusen
Can't wait to hear the BS spew out of Trumpo the clowns  mouth tonight... should be entertaining lol SMH
Quote 0 0
droberts
Welcome to the forum Chris!  I'm not planning on watching. Guess he's too hard for me to stomach anymore and I'm sure we'll hear all about it anyway. Never had any trouble listening to other presidents, just him.

Come back and let us know what you think of it.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
I do agree it is hard to stomach watching and hearing him but I kind of enjoy watching him make an ass out of himself...it's quite amazing lol
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi Chris, welcome back to the forum. I agree, I may reconsider watching just for the reason you mentioned!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts..I may change my mind and watch or record....My interest is getting piqued and I want to see what the opposition does during and around his speech...but I hear you.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Chris now you have me interested in watching.
Quote 1 0
Chris Van Heusen
I hope he comes out riding a unicycle and juggling before he makes his big speach..  lol yaaa and all hail Trumpo the clown!!! Lol
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Or he and the rest of the Republican party can all climb out of a tiny car on stage lol
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Can just hear the circus music now
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Let's all just call it the Trumpo the clown show instead of state of the union lol
Quote 0 0
droberts
New heights to Republican lows! Rep. Gosar wants illegal aliens arrested at the State of the Union. It probably can't be done, but the SOB's are trying.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/gosar-asks-uscp-doj-arrest-illegal-aliens-state-union/?utm_source=just-in&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletters
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
How rediculious!!! This is what this country has become thanks to Dirty Don!!! SMH
I'm embarrassed to be an American!!!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Hey, maybe we can all watch the State of the Union together, keep each other company and post here while watching/listening. If everyone has internet access devices by their TVs! Might be a clown show worth watching together, LOL!

Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
I can do both... count me in!!!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Kinda last minute idea, hopefully others will check their emails in time. But I'll be here with my wince face on!

Quote 0 0