Monday, December 2, 2019
Chris Van Heusen Show full post »
Chris Van Heusen
He has to know that his presidency is almost at the end of the road, somewhere in the back of his mind he HAS to be thinking that it's just a matter of time before the long arm of Mueller calls him out and then it will be all over.
This jackass doesn't care about these kids or gun control or anything else that doesn't benefit HIM.
I'm sure he's not sleeping very well at night just knowing that his time is inevitably coming to an embarrassing end.
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Just my humble opinion
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Chris, my own opinion is that he does not really think his presidency is almost at its end...because he's been able to get by with everything so boldly so far and also because in his fantasy alternate reality of a semblance of a brain-he believes that everyone loves him, everyone voted for him-he won the popular vote-and since Mueller has not gotten to him yet-that we know of-he will be fine. That being said I do believe he is squirming now with all of the guilty pleas...and I honestly don't believe he sleeps at all at night, hence the 5 6 and 7 am tweets..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, Chris, he hears nothing...except what he tells himself to believe-because he is a malignant narcissist.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Lord knows who told him it would be "good PR" for him to sit and listen to those kids on live TV....I couldn't watch...too much of his face would be showing...and I know nothing will sink in, it never does..still, I applaud them for going and hope they really "give it to him" about his "band aid" stance he's thinking about for gun laws.
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
I agree, he has gotten away with pretty much anything and everything but I think that's about to come to an end very soon.
I have to believe that eventually even the loyal Trump GOP or at least most of them will get smart and realize that if they don't do something about him he's going to end up taking them all down with him.
I can't imagine that many of them would be willing to go that far for him, they won't potentially throw their political career's away...at least I'd like to think they wouldn't
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
I'm thinking by the end of next month everything is going to come out, and it's gonna be an ugly truth that Trump supporters are not going to be very happy about but ohhh well.
I firmly believe his strategy was or is to devide  and conquer this country and his pal Putin is in on it too.
Wouldn't surprise me if they both planned to rule the world together side by side, sort of a one world order kinda thing.
I'm not much into conspiracy theories but think about it....very possible
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Unfortunately they didn't give it to him, some even said they were happy with the direction he's put this country on.
I had to SMH and say WHAT??!!!
idk maybe some were told to say that or something but I couldn't believe it, I didn't hear any of them criticize him, it was more like most were actually praising him...I was shocked.
So unless I missed something, they were all proud and happy to be there and very happy with his presidency.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
  • I do agree Chris that Trump's "reign" is about to come to an end...hopefully with multiple charges and prison sentences. If in the above post you are referring to the students who sat in on the "listening session" with Trump-I did see clips of it, not the whole thing-but I did not get the same impression. I think they were trying to be polite on television..because later that day on Ari Melber and on Rachel Maddow on MSNBC I saw clips of the thousands of teenagers and parents marching and staging "die ins" in Florida, DC and in many other states (except my bright red one!). I really think they thought they would "kill him with kindness". I just read where one father of a lost son or daughter had a very heated exchange with Marco Rubio-who is one who gets the big bucks from the NRA-like Trump and others.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Trump and Putin are trying to rule the USA and if they could the world...but MILLIONS of people are now fighting back very hard...so I don't think they will win.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Chris, I think the GOP has already put all or most of their careers literally in the toilet. I think they stick with him out of fear, bullying, bribery and the big bucks they are getting...would take a lot to turn their heads around but if they think they can possibly be charged and go to prison-may be a different story. Sarah Sanders needs an Attorney as she is now calling the Russia probe a hoax like her big boss is.
Quote 0 0