Ritaruby
I tortured myself and watched the Orange Creeper talking - since thankfully I had heard it was very short - and it was. And dumb. Blamed Dems for everything, got facts wrong - everything based on FEAR as usual....I did like Pelosi and Schumer's rebuttal directly after though. I listened to Rachel Maddow and guests discuss his speech and the Dems. Did you see it? Any thoughts? Links?
Quote 2 0
QuietStorm
Trump is 'testing the waters' to see if he can get enough support from his fear mongering, to grant himself more godlike powers so he can declare a 'national emergency' is happening so he can bypass Congress and the rule of law.  Thankfully, I think he failed miserably!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed QuietStorm.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
I just can believe this &%$# !!! ''orange gusano'' how can he be so stupid, lier, hypocrite cruel... can say two words without lying. I JUST HOPE you are right and  ITS TRUE... QUIETSTORM !!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
cpmty - I also hope QuietStorm is right. I choose to believe she is....so I may possibly be driven less crazy and be less stressed and upset by the damage this so called President has done. The Dems are not there to play, and again while they may not be able to do everything without enough of them in the Senate I think between them, Mueller and all of the other Prosecutors working on Trump's illegal crimes...he will be brought down. And the sooner the better!
Quote 1 0