Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
For you Ballhawk and of course everyone else - Per Washington Post's poll: 36% overall approve of the job Trump is doing, 60%  disapprove and 49% support his Impeachment. I am not sure which poll they used but I saw this on MSNBC and also repeated in our newsletter. We are on our way here, people!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Yes, I think that was a poll recently conducted by ABC/Washington Post.  The sample was a little over 1,000 but selected to be a cross section to avoid bias and to make the answers statistically meaningful.  60% is a new high disapproval rating I think.  And 36% seems to be a new low approval rating. 
And, by the way, are you reading that Mueller might release some kind of bombshell today or tomorrow?
Quote 0 0
Janet
Dare I say, YEA!!!!
It's looking good and oh, so bad for him!!  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I say the same, Janet. Maybe if it goes into the 20's the Repugs will grow a spine and start deserting him...realizing (DUH!) That he's beyond not a winning ticket to "hitch your wagon to".
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ballhawk. And yes, I have also heard on the news and read in our newsletter that Mueller is about to drop a bombshell-according to Chuck Todd of Meet The Press and others - it will drop between today-Thursday, Friday, over the weekend or even on Monday, Labor day. I hope it's goodbye Trump and hello Blue Wave coming! More of Trump's cronies are "ratting him out" (loyalty only goes so far when you are looking at jail time/time away from your family and life as you now know it!) and I hear Rodger Stone has a GoFundMe page yet is trying to me even more stubborn than Manafort "I won't testify about anything that would hurt myself or Trump at any cost!" Oh, really? Isn't there some movie called "Get Me Rger Stone" floating around? I think this means Mueller is nearing the end of the probe...Stone is as dirty as Manafort or perhaps more if you can imagine that. I hope they get him!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I saw but trump thinks that's his APPROVAL rating 😁😁😁 and celebrating how delusional he is I guess lol
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I saw this also Destroy_Trumturd_Now! Trump is delusional and psychotic. He truly lives in another alternate reality in his own and the Kremlin's minds I believe. "Free Country" - or at least it WAS - if you want to live in your own little fantasy world and turn truth into untruth it's your own business...UNLESS you are President of the United States - or the head of ANY country for that matter...in which case hopefully your delusional mind tells you to resign rather than try and "fight the fight." He's going down.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yep that's right!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I should have said random to avoid bias instead of selected to avoid bias, but you know what I mean.  The professional pollsters are trying to get an accurate reading, and they give us a plus or minus error range recognizing the chance for imperfection.  The point is still valid that Trump disapproval rating score was 60% in the recent one while it had been lower in prior polls that used the same methodology.  More people, in a randomly selected poll sample, are now getting fed up with Trump.  If Mueller is going to hold off any major announcements (and I am not sure of that) for the 60 days preceding the mid-term election on Nov. 6, 2018, it means he will have the first 6 days of September if he is going to do a bombshell prior to beginning of the 60 day period. So maybe we will see a bombshell between now and next Thursday.  Anybody have more info or opinion on this?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree Ballhawk and from what I have heard there WILL be a huge bombshell dropped very soon. I have no definitive information on it though - that is what most of the newscasters and commentators seem to think..and it makes sense. I don't think Mueller wants to be going on while the elections are going on (although, to me, why not? Who cares if it disrupts the Repugs or not?) so he will either finish before then and come out with his report - if he is not fired first - or pause until after mid terms.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
LOL

Lower yet

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/politics/cnn-poll-trump-approval-independents/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Omarosa plans to release more tape recordings, which should be interesting.  Thanks for more good news about further decline in Trump's approval rating, especially including the fact that people labeling themselves as "Independent" are increasingly  disillusioned with Trump.  
Tomorrow is the day for release of Woodward's book, FEAR, and it will probably be a huge seller.  Possibly the approval rating of Trump will decline even further after people read the entire text from the book.  As we know, the contents cannot be called "fake" because Bob Woodward tape recorded the interviews, with permission of the people being interviewed, and because those White House employess willingly came forward to tell their stories.  I think all these exposures about the Crazytown White House are making Trump act even crazier.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agree completely Ballhawk.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link on Trump's poll numbers/approval rating Delta Flight. As far as I'm concerned I'd like to see his rating go down to zero. 
Quote 0 0