Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Let's celebrate the good news!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Its actually been in the lower 30s I don't know why it doesn't get any lower than that 😠
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - thanks for letting me know this...I've read different accounts of the numbers...I also don't know why it doesn't go any lower!😐
Quote 0 0
otmichele
I do believe that there are rock hard republicans (35%) that are sticking with him to the end.  We call these people idiots!!!
Quote 3 0
Ritaruby
Agreed otmichele...and they are actually still in the minority!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
otmichele wrote:
I do believe that there are rock hard republicans (35%) that are sticking with him to the end.  We call these people idiots!!!

Thats the problem 😐 and this is just getting harder now that they fired the person  that was gonna protect the elections this November from the Russians meddling in it again and repuklicans made $10,000,000 to screw us up in Pennsylvania next month😡😡😡 and it looks like we're gonna be screwed AGAIN.
Quote 1 0
droberts
They are also the KKK, white supremacists, conservative nut jobs, evangelicals, bigots and any other hate filled groups out there.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
yes droberts I agree, this is (mostly) what is left of Trump's small base now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Hope, Faith, Karma, reistance! 100 indictments already by Mueller and now Trump's Attorneys are trying everything to get him not to testify...the pressure is increasing on him...we can still win!
Quote 0 0