Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! Can you believe the Piece of Crap's approval rating has just RISEN in one poll? Last I heard it was 35% - Sorry. what GOOD did he do in the interim? Cause for concern for us or not? Your thoughts..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I wouldn't be surprised if the russians are rigging the polls as well. Must be 😐
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
OMG! Can you believe the Piecdemocrate of Crap's approval rating has just RISEN in one poll? Last I heard it was 35% - Sorry. what GOOD did he do in the interim? Cause for concern for us or not? Your thoughts..

Hi Rita

I read a CNN poll and it stated a 35% approval. Reading further into it I saw that the 35% were democrat etc votes, 91 % approval by republicans and about 60% by independents. Polls can deceive ! IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Russians could have something to do with it. The POS in office hasn't done anything to stop them. Our 2018 elections are in jeopardy and it seems Trump wants it that way, better for him. 

I am just so full of anger for the thugs in the WH and Congress right now I almost can't function. It's like having a horrible nightmare that you can't wake up from!

Where the hell are the officials that are supposed to protect us?
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
Russians could have something to do with it. The POS in office hasn't done anything to stop them. Our 2018 elections are in jeopardy and it seems Trump wants it that way, better for him. 

I am just so full of anger for the thugs in the WH and Congress right now I almost can't function. It's like having a horrible nightmare that you can't wake up from!

Where the hell are the officials that are supposed to protect us?

Hi droberts

Ice cream and apple pie is good for you !

Trump has bone spurs. He will protect us all.  LOL
Quote 0 0
droberts
Delta Flight wrote:

Hi droberts

Ice cream and apple pie is good for you !

Trump has bone spurs. He will protect us all.  LOL

OK Delta, what's up? You getting into a little wine this early in the day? Save some for me please!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:

OK Delta, what's up? You getting into a little wine this early in the day? Save some for me please!!!

LOL I live in an area where there are a lot of apple orchards.

Do you like apple wine?

Great on top of ice cream as well !
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta, are you mixing some liquor with your ice cream and pie ? Your last post sounds a little odd...and you know my mind works just as oddly...agree with droberts...I can't offer you wine but I can offer you whine LOL..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts I feel - and have felt the same way...all we can do is to continue to contact them, sign petitions, pass on the word, be part of the resistance and try to relax. My husband has been told that if this DICTATOR continues to run our country we may be relocating...like maybe to Canada. He no longer thinks I am kidding...I have found every other country which seems friendly and where English is spoken to mention! But I think Mueller will "get" him...then maybe we get the nut job Pence...but still better till the Dems take over...to use your own words to me, try to take a break (ok not necessarily from the forum cause I love your posts unless you need to) but use your (essential oils? candles?) whatever "grounds" you...It is scary...our Democracy is under attack...but there are MILLIONS FIGHTING BACK...He WILL not win!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Russians have everything to do with it, in my opinion.....and Trump is their "free pass" into the USA...they have been trying for years and not fully succeeding...until Trump...Putin is still saying he needs to keep Trump in office..I think he paid off Trump's debts...and recently I heard that Russia is paying some of the Attorney fees for the Russia probe for white house staffers!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight I read this too about the polls after posting..polls CAN deceive and it makes sense the Repugs still like him...big payoff dollars no doubt, bribery, blackmail, threats, dirty money laundering or all of the above...and whoops I made a typo..meant piece of crap - about Trump.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes DF the Russians are TRYING to rig the polls but many now are "onto" them so perhaps they will not succeed. They did not succeed in France and in other countries...and we just flipped 2 more states to Blue!
Quote 1 0