Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Again, priceless Ellen!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen and  Delta Flight-and everyone - did you know they actually make Trump toilet tissue? Someone I know who knows I hate Trump tried to give it to me as a gag gift...no way I would look at Trump every time I take a crap - so I said you can have it back this way or you can have it back with a special treat on it LOL
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
His toilet tissue is probably golden and there is probably some which says "Make America Great Again" in red and some in white which says USA which is for sale...seriously...he is trying to sell everything - and everybody - else.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Ellen, yes stranded inside his wall with absolutely nothing.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
His toilet tissue is probably golden and there is probably some which says "Make America Great Again" in red and some in white which says USA which is for sale...seriously...he is trying to sell everything - and everybody - else.

Putin will buy all he can! Trump would sell his country and his soul if he could.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Peabody
Lets let's build the wall around TRUMP and all the other re-PIG-Licans who support him, lock them all in and throw away the key!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Peabody I am with you! Delta Flight thanks for the info about how many posts...I have not been checking.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Cards Against Humanity is active!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/us/cards-against-humanity-land-grab-trnd/index.html
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Cool idea.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trumps wall is a waste of taxpayers money and only a need by him to support his ego!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
A parody on Trumps wall

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This is another good one Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0