Ritaruby
This guy is so suspicious. He may have good business background and I believe he was an Attorney - or is ? - but his "job application letter" to Trump criticizing the Mueller investigation is a horror as is his refusal to meet with several key Democrats who have requested meetings with him. I hope those new 17+ white house lawyers Pelosi hired will be a help to us.....he has to first be confirmed by the Senate....but will the serving GOP kiss butt again for Trump? Time will tell....and if confirmed Rod Rosenstein leaves after...the unethical behavior though, of Trump I think is about to be tested.....I believe his tax returns are going to come out and it won't look pretty! Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe Barr is all in for trump 100 percent otherwise there wouldn't be petitions to have him thrown out 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….I am concerned about Barr's appointment and pray he does not get in....or that if he does he sees so much criminal evidence he's afraid to involve himself even to please Trump.....stay tuned....the Dems are on this and everything else. May not look like it but they are!
Quote 1 0
scribe
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY IMPEACHMENT ISN'T CONSIDERED IN THESE GRAVE TIMES..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Scribe, I believe it impeachment is not being considered now and in the last 2 years because you have a serving GOP who - despite recent "murmurings" of displeasure and breaking in small ways from Trump - have been bowing down to him like he's some kind of king or royalty....and you have Mitch the Witch Ditch McConnell (God I hope Kentucky gets wise in 2020 and drops him!) trying to hold onto whatever thread they think they have left of their so called party....people say they are afraid of Trump? Why? Afraid because he's a lunatic? Makes no sense. Because of NRA money funneling in - perhaps, afraid of Putin's wrath should they defy Trump-perhaps...but mostly Trump, his administration (so called!), McConnell and the currently serving GOP have no heart, soul or empathy. Everything is about themselves, greed, power and money and trying not to get caught with horrific crimes like selling out the USA and enabling Trump. My opinion. What do others think?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Whoops..another typo...sorry! This computer better stop it! LOL
Quote 0 0
droberts
The Dems are keeping impeachment a possibility depending especially on Muellers report. But remember even if the House votes for impeachment, the Senate has to try, convict, and remove Trump from office. The GOP Majority and Mitch MCConnell are very unlikely to do so. The Senate needs a 2/3 vote in favor of it. Mueller's report would pretty much have to give them no choice. It would have to have very strong evidence.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….I am concerned about Barr's appointment and pray he does not get in....or that if he does he sees so much criminal evidence he's afraid to involve himself even to please Trump.....stay tuned....the Dems are on this and everything else. May not look like it but they are!
Ritaruby wrote:

I'll stay tuned☺
Quote 0 0
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
This guy is so suspicious. He may have good business background and I believe he was an Attorney - or is ? - but his "job application letter" to Trump criticizing the Mueller investigation is a horror as is his refusal to meet with several key Democrats who have requested meetings with him. I hope those new 17+ white house lawyers Pelosi hired will be a help to us.....he has to first be confirmed by the Senate....but will the serving GOP kiss butt again for Trump? Time will tell....and if confirmed Rod Rosenstein leaves after...the unethical behavior though, of Trump I think is about to be tested.....I believe his tax returns are going to come out and it won't look pretty! Thoughts? Links?

Barr is a former U S Attorney General serving from 1991 to 1993 for George H W Bush. The Dems in the Senate are planning to grill him during  the confirmation and ask him for assurance that he will not interfer with Muellers Investigation or for him to recuse himself. We'll see.  I believe the confirmation is going to be on TV. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/09/muller-investigation-to-loom-large-in-barr-confirmation-1093679

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2539848002
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the info. and links, droberts.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I'm sure we will all stay tuned. Hopefully more and more people will be "tuning in" who were not before due to the shutdown and other mainstream issues.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, droberts about the impeachments issue. I do believe though that Mueller's report will give enough horrid information where perhaps the Repugs have no choice but to impeach...and if they don't act on that immediately I'm sure the Dems, journalists and others will make what they get their hands on so public that again the GOP will have no choice....honestly, though, I'd rather see a resignation. Quieter and better for all and I'm sure the Trump Dump can find a way to turn it into a win for himself.....and then perhaps prison if Pence can not/does not pardon him.
Quote 0 0