Monday, December 2, 2019
Goodbye_orange_guy

The POTUS has exhibited textbook Narcissistic Personality Disororder moving toward sociopathic behavior.  It's time to eject him from the WH because of his inability to perform, and because he is a clear and present danger to this country.

This forum is for psychology and sociology professionals and subject matter experts to discuss our mentally ill president...a man who would sacrifice thousands, possibly millions of lives...without a conscience.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry...are you suggesting a separate forum for mental health professionals only? With all due respect I thought everyone could post on the forum...thanks...please enlighten me. I agree with every word you said for sure.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Me again RitaRuby

No...we don't need a separate forum for the deranged and idiotic persons...we must not lose sight of the single kook we are trying to get rid of !!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here once again

You are all invited to read the many chronicles of the demise of Adolf Hitler.  The passages especially in the last chapters "The Fall of The Third Reich" are especially revealing.  They document the total mental collapse of Hitler culminating with his suicide with Eva Braun by his side.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
I was simply trying to attract professionals and subject matter experts because their assessments are interesting. Beck, anyone can post. Its still a free country, rihht?

Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
If our president is exhibiting a borderline pathology, we need all the public outcry possible. Shout it from the rooftops. Personally, I believe Trump is dangerous. He actually enjoys destroying things, one of the traits of a psychopath as pointed out by one professional.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper once again.....I totally agree with what has been posted so far.  If a person is off center, that is one thing.  When it is a pathological disorder, that is quite another -- and very serious  thing.  If Trump cannot recall what plane he is to fly on or whether his own wife is standing next to him, that man needs professional help.  Ver serious issue here.....it isn't just any ordinary jimmoak we are dealing with.  It is POTUS.....may our country survive !!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Dancy007
All sane people realize this but the GOP refuse to acknowledge along with many others... something needs to be done ASAP. Please come up with something before his destructive behavior destroys us all!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
To:  Dancy007

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

HinDancy007

I am really glad you hit the nail on the head.  The issues regarding Trump's ability to function have been surfacing from time to time....only they have been getting worse.  When POTUS cannot recognize his own wife standing next to him, it is getting murky.  When POTUS cannot recognize his own airplane to take him aroud the world and beyond, it is not only getting murky....it is downright dangerous.  If Kim Jung Un says anything Trump does not like, World War III could erupt.  Trump is a very dangerous person, add to it now he cannot recognize where he is going.  Add to that his collusion with Putin, we have yet more to worry about.  Not only should Trump be impeached....he must be locked up in a cell for the criminally insane.  I hope a multitude of others feel the same way....the man is not only a danger to himself but the rest of the world as well

Yours very intimidated

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ling Yai
Well said Bob.  For me, it was obvious from the first few minutes of "Access Hollywood" that Trump is and never will to be Presidential timber.  I never watched "Celebrity Apprentice."  Why would anybody of sane and sound mind?

You are absolutely correct.  The rambling apprentice cannot find direction or purpose other than magnifying his own persona.  
These are not the traits of well-practiced political leaders.  

I do hope the political leaders who engineered his election come to their senses and neutralize the loose cannon in our midst.  As long as Donald holds the nuclear code, all humanity is at threat.  Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell - are you listening?

Our best bet is that Trump's nuclear code is already neutralized.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Ling Yai...Yes...someone take that code away from him...and agreed...after the Access Hollywood tape and how he behaved on the campaign trail I can't see how he got any votes...people bought lies and fake promises I guess...
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi everyone...just little old (84) me once again to warm hour hearts

Bob Carper here once again.....

Not much has changed since this morning except Bob Mueller has continued on his SC investigation and although he is churning up a lot of political dust, there still has not been any definitive action.  It might be too soon to award the Golden Globe just yet.  I am still waiting to hear positive tidings from Al Franken or Al Green.  about a week ago, I surely thought either or both of them could topple POTUS but that has yet to happen.

I saw this very large rally where they had a scotch bagpipe band and played an enormos volume of British and Scotch music.  It was awe inspiring, to be sure.  Rallies like that COULD topple a screwed up president, but I have not witnessed anything yet.

I have noced, though, that the enrollment in Impeach Trump has been steadily growing, and that is a very good sign,  Also, I have noticed that commentary posted here seems to be growing and a lot of viewers are getting more and more interested.  Also, a very good sign.

I've just finished my breakfast.  Molly Maid was here and like lightning, they were done.  If you all have a Molly Maid operation in your area, they are very very good.

All for now.....

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob..thanks for your comments as always...and yes, membership is growing! Let's keep it up! Everyone stay in touch, post and keep up the fight to get HIM out of office!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
What Trump tweets and says is below the dignity of the office of the POTUS.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Another expensive mental health issue in the trump administration:  Pruitt is adding another batch of 24/7 bodyguards who will add another 12 million dollars annually to the already underfunded EPA.  This brings his total bodyguard count to 30.  His office is a self-contained fortress where he operates out of his $25,000.00 'cone if silence booth' (normal cost is $3,000.00) surrounded by his bodyguards.  The accompany him to his frequent trips home to OK which cost $12,000 each.  In the DSM under paranoia there should be a 8" X 10" glossy of him.  DeVos crows that she turned down Secret Service protection.  What she doesn't tell is that she insisted on US Marshall protection which costs even more. The trumpites don't need bullet proof vests, they need straight jackets and other restraints.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0