Goodbye_orange_guy Show full post »
Ritaruby
Agreed Lin Yai and Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Someone should hunt Trump..
Quote 0 1
Ritaruby
Trump suffers from multiple pathological (sp?) personality disorders. I wish they could have him assessed...he'd fail.
Quote 0 0
Peabody
Trump may very well be a pathological Son-of-a-Bitch but He is NOT the one who is suffering from his pathological condition!

the ones who are suffering from his pathological condition are the innocent folks among us who voted AGAINST him!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Peabody wrote:
Trump may very well be a pathological Son-of-a-Bitch but He is NOT the one who is suffering from his pathological condition!

the ones who are suffering from his pathological condition are the innocent folks among us who voted AGAINST him!

I also feel that many who voted for Trump are now suffering as well!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And Peabody would be absolutely correct by me.
Quote 0 0
Peabody
Thank you.  

TRUMPis the kind of psychopath that makes NORMAN BATES look very minor by comparison 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Peabody wrote:
Thank you.  

TRUMPis the kind of psychopath that makes NORMAN BATES look very minor by comparison 

Bates Motel ???   LOL
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Peabody...Norman Bates looks SANE compared to Trump and so does Hannibal Lechter!
Quote 0 0
Peabody
The othe day Hannibal Lecktor and his son were sitting down at the table. The little boy said "Daddy, I don't like Donald Trump." Then Hannibal replied "Shut up and eat what is on your plate!"
Quote 1 0
otmichele
LMAO
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
OMG Peabody....is this what we've come down to? I know I mentioned it....otmichele - what does LMAO mean?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
LMAO = Laughing my ass off
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight your abbreviations are priceless.
Quote 0 0