Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I could not bring myself to watch the creep's state of the Union Address-did you see on Rachel Maddow where the White House announcement misspelled "union"?  If anyone who watched this cares to enlighten about it - and the protests before/after-ads which I heard Democrats were running in between - please do so. I just get sicker some times watching his orange face for too long..clips I can take...but a whole address is too much...wonder how many times he "went off script" too..thanks. R
Quote 0 0
droberts
It's on tonight at 9:00pm EST, but I'm not watching either. Just his voice grates on my nerves, not to mention his mannerisms.

He is using it to raise campaign donations too,  the ????!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes droberts I hear you...but I am so curious....and also to see the opposition and the rebuttal..
Quote 0 0