Ritaruby
Have you read this? Trump admits everything pretty much, except actually calling it a quid pro quo. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I read and heard this morning that he call it a hoax that nothing being shown is true. He's trying to intimidate us in believing that we're all crazy😐 I only hope that he doesn't succeed in convincing Democrats that there is no proof of his wrongdoing and WE LOSE.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I don't think this will happen, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. The latest I hear is that the notes Trump turned over are very "disturbing and troubling" and he's in a lot of trouble. Even the Republicans voted for the House to get the notes and now the Whistleblower is supposed to testify to the House and I think also the senate. He WON'T convince Democrats there is no proof in this case...there's plenty. Hopefully this is the thing which brings his Presidency to an end.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I hope the senate will do the right thing this time and do their jobs finally and hold trump accountable.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Not sure we can for sure count on the Senate this time still Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, but it's possible.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Trump will not be able to lie his way out of this..

His mouth did him in.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/read-the-unclassified-whistleblower-complaint-against-trump/ar-AAHTAtz?li=AAggNb9
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Delta Flight. And thanks for this link.
Quote 0 0