Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
After Trump saw some things on Twitter which hurt his "poor wittle fee fees" he signed "an executive order" to have the right to censor on any social media, as I understand this. This is called "dictatorship." Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Dictatorship does apply here. He did this because his ego was hurt and to divert attention from the 100,000 US Covid-19 deaths that were lost because of him.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, agreed Delta Flight....he did this because he wants to be King and to distract from these...and many other not so good looking things he has or has not done.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
This is illegal it goes against the constitution ... HE CAN'T DO THAT EVEN IF HE IS THE PRESIDENT!!!! HE IS NOT A KING OR AN EMPEROR!! sorry ''trumpy'' YOU CAN'T DO THIS... ILLEGAL. YOU ARE NOT HITLER, NOT MAO, NOT STALIN OR... ANY BLOODY  DICTATOR. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, cpmty. I hope he does not get away with this.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
No photo description available.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great post, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image may contain: 4 people, people standing, text that says 'AMATEUR LOOTERS PROFESSIONAL LOOTERS'
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight I have to disagree here...cause there are Democrats in this photo and I don't consider them looters.
Quote 0 0