Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I only see a few people actively trying to protect and defend the FBI againist Trump's and the Republicans conspiracy theories and efforts to actually destroy this valuable institution. Does anyone see anything positive in their defense that I don't see or have I missed anything? Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
tom webster
WE NEED THE FBI. THEY SEEM TO BE THE ONLY TRUTH SEEKERS, LEGALLY, WITH THE INDEPENDENCE AND IMPUNITY TO BOTH INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE TRUTHFUL DESCRIPTIONS OF THE TREASONOUS ACTS BEING COMMITTED BY TRUMP, HIS FAMILY, THE CABINET, THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, AND THEIR ASSOCIATES. I DO MEAN TREASON. TOM WEBSTER
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Welcome to the forum Tom. Hope you like it here.

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
I will always take the FBI/Justice Department's side over Trump and his cult!!  TrumpleThinSkin and his cult are RUINING the Country!!  And the pathetic CONs (aka: Republicans)  are doing everything they can to help cover up Trump's crimes!!  His loyal lapdogs and himself will be their party's downfall.  Fingers crossed!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Tzeitle!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Tom, just saw your post. I also would like to welcome you to the forum. And I agree with every word you said!
Quote 0 0