Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! Imagine that...even the Magats did not want to come out, sign the waiver of liability and expose themselves to COVID-19. POS must be so happy...not..LOL LMAO
Quote 1 0
Renee
I live within a 2 hr car ride of Tulsa, I am so sick of this jack ass we have in office.The govner of the state of Oklahoma, govner Stitt. This man made a fool of hisself and all the people of Oklahoma. The rally was such a joke, they still exposed the public. There was 6200 only per fire marshal, no one prevented anyone from getting in. Very respectful prospers. The one that jumps out is the lone white woman in a black lives matters t shirt sitting by herself not causing any trouble yet the storm troopers of trumps demanded that she be removed. Long story short she went to jail. She got her ticket legally, no trouble. I hope the Tulsa pd gets alloy of flack for this they were so wrong. Then we have the beautiful video of the blob walking from the hello, that is one broken man, made my day. Be safe and Romberg to vote.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
As usual I agree with everything you said, Renee, though (unfortunately!) you had more of a "front seat" to events than the rest of us living near by it seems. By the way, what is "Romberg to vote?" I am not familiar with that term. Renee or anyone? Thanks.
Quote 0 0