Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG once again the psychopath in chief has threatened the very country he has dirty connections with via twitter re: Assad and Syria. Every time I think it can't get worse it gets better...War hawk Bolton fires 2 NSA Senior Staffers...and Devin "the stooge" Nunes actually thinks he can get Rod Rosenstein impeached...then  Rosenstein shows him some of what has been found out.

Your thoughts on all this? Are you afraid? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Is it not treason to tell the enemy that you will launch missiles at them?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, in my mind yes it is treason to tell the enemy that you will launch missiles at them - and than say "maybe sooner, maybe later"....but then again I don't live in the alternate universe which is our USA administration now and thank God I don't live in the out of touch with reality alternate us-against-them universe which apparently occurs in Trump's mind...a scary place to even venture into even in questions about it.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Is Trump sane?  IMO I doubt it.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
It's been many many years since PSYC101 and Criminal PSYCH in college, but from what I remember...  No, he's not sane. Too many symptoms to sort into individual psychoses equal not sane.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
The world needs him removed from office IMO
Quote 1 0
Ballhawk
dfcloud, as I posted a few days ago the the best way to understand the sociopathy of  Trump is to read THE DANGEROUS CASE OF DONALD TRUMP, available at bookstores and library, by Dr. Bandy Lee of Yale Medical School.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud, Ballhawk and everyone, agreed, I also believe this is a great book...if you have the tolerance for it, that is.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, DF, The WOLRD including the USA both need him removed from office and the sooner the better!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, dfcloud, Trump is not sane and it seems he becomes more unhinged at every moment...
Quote 0 0