Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Now we know what Trump may have paid him off with for his great health physical.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/23/politics/presidential-doctor-promoted/index.html
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, do you even believe this? Fortunately at least it wasn't the crazy looking doctor but the formal looking doctor! Need an MD to get into politics now I guess....but he's hired wedding planners. cabana boys and his bodyguard...to work in the Trump Crap house you don't need experience...only insanity and a strong tolerance for no ethics at all!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Don't forget his 'caddy'!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh no, droberts, can't forget the "caddy" LOL....he'd fill that white house with his childrens' friends and the total staff of Fox News if they'd take the jobs..😃
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
General Kelly, as Chief of Staff, might be running out of patience.  Will he last another 6 months?  I doubt it. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk, I agree....how many times have we heard he's had enough and had threatened to resign? I think he will be out soon and the talk is that Trump doesn't even think he needs a Chief of Staff...and maybe he does not..he pays no attention to what they say...which leaves only Mattis as the "adult in the room"....Hopefully Mueller will get the goods on Trump and company and he will be out.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Comey's book will come out next week.  I think it will be widely read and will assist the resistance movement. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ballhawk. I have Comey's book on pre-order and I understand he plans a book tour and to be on all TV stations...not sure about Fox News though...should get interesting.
Quote 0 0