Ritaruby
Did you know that she does not believe that Russia interfered in our 2016 election and is still doing this?? Running as a Democrat! Glad she's not in the top tier!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
She must really be a repuklican in a Democrat disguise. The Daily news (I think thats what it's called) are telling us to NOT vote for her because there's this other thing she doesn't believe in or she did something bad, I don't really recall why The Daily News would say to not vote for her but I'm surely not voting for her, not if there's a red flag(s) with her. I saw a red flag in Kamala Harris in the last debate which really disappointed me because I really wanted her to be elected for office. I also really liked Tulsi before I saw what I saw but she also disappointed me. I would say that now we have actual choices between Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Corey Booker, and Julian Castro but the thing with Castro is that something is telling me that he is only doing this for himself and his family not for us. If you get grassroot emails from him, you'll see that he OFTEN mentions his family background and he doesn't really mention America that much in his emails. I can clearly see this selfish stuck up look in his eyes, I actually hate it, so at this time I would say that I'm not voting for Castro but if he does get nominated, then I won't have much of a choice but to vote for him and the same I would say about Kamala but I only hope we won't be in for a bad surprise within our own party. I can expect trump to get re-elected but I wouldn't want to get a nasty surprise from a Democrat President😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I also heard another bad thing about Tulsi but I also can not recall what it was, other than what I mentioned. As to the others, I also have been disappointed in Kamala, though I do think she could be a good choice...but only as a running mate. My mind is made up on Biden who I am assuming will get the nomination and I would. like him to pick Kamala (with her faults) as a running mate, not sure if he would. Obviously if he does not get the nomination I will vote for whatever Democrat does. Fortunately, I don't think Tulsi is doing very well in her campaign. I do not see her being in the "top tier" for sure in the fall debate at all. I also LIKE Warren, Sanders and Booker - and would tend to agree on Castro - though I have never received emails from him like you have....BUT for me as I always say, this particular election is all about electability plain and simple. I feel I need to vote for the person who has the most chance of beating Trump (or Pence if they manage to get Trump out). Any Democrat who gets the nomination is going to have a tough time due to Trump openly inviting all kinds of hostile foreign government interference and his "protectors" in the administration and those pit bull like people who show up at his rallies chanting.....but if they are smart and enough people get out to vote...we could still win. We won back the House in 2018. I refuse to give up hope. Trump is in a lot of trouble despite what he leads people to believe and he wants us I believe to give up and say he's the winner...which I refuse to
do-unless he officially scams the 2020 election.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I still hope and pray we win this time☺but I don't know.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I hope and pray we win too....and will continue to keep up hope unless or until it turns out otherwise. They may cheat big time but I expect the biggest turnout ever in history for this Presidential election-probably the run off too but definitely for President. I hope we can all stay alive and our loved ones can even till the election!
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
she was one of the first people to see trump in his office after he was selected I was wondering whem someone would bring her up
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, thunderboltbrown, I remember this. I do not trust her at all.
Quote 0 0