Ritaruby
If anyone has more info on these Democratic Senators and their money obtained, please share - thoughts and links. Thanks.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just saw this post (cleaning out my email account from when I was out of town for 3 months) and I never knew that Rashida Tlaib was taking dark money. Its very shocking to know. I'm surprised Democrats are still letting her run for office.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Talib has had a lot of issues. I don't recall if taking dark money is/was one of them. If I posted that I must have read it in the news...
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh maybe you read it off of fox news or from other news source that supports trump. They come up with lots of garbage about the Dems always.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - No, it could not have been Fox news as I never ever watch Fox news. This was in the mainstream media and I believe this to be true. If anyone else has further information, please post and if you have a link post that also.  Just so you know, I also do not read any news sources which support Trump in any way, shape or form. Just wanted to clear that up for you and everyone here on the forum. I am at this point for the most part not interested in any outlet or any person who supports Trump. The rest of the Dems are ok but those mentioned here have made some questionable remarks, to say the least.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Please dont feel judged I meant to say maybe you DIDNT KNOW you were reading from a source that supports trump. I would never judge you dear friend please dont take it that way, I'm very sorry if I really offended you.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I accept your apologies and did misunderstand what you were saying. I was not offended, I just thought  maybe you thought I watch, for instance, both Fox and MSNBC. Yes, I am sure that is a rarity, but there are some people who are Democratic who occasionally like to see what "the other side" is saying. (I can not profess to understand why, but there are some). I though am not one of the people who check out Fox...but again, I understand that you were not trying to be offensive. Although there are all kinds of fake dupe ads, identities and bots these days, I try to be careful that I know what I am reading. I know you would never be offensive to myself or to anyone else on this forum - and likely elsewhere too...I feel I know you well enough to know that...so all is good. I appreciate your consideration and all of your many other great qualities.😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
It happens to me too that I start reading something Democratic and the article ends up defending trump from the Dems and I just stop reading the article right away realizing it was a pro trump article. Thank you very much for noticing my other nice qualities I have. I only have very little amount of people telling me that😃but whats important that there are people that do acknowledge my positive friendship😊🌼🌸🌺🌻
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Actually, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - This story is true. What I was correcting were (to my recollection) my grammatical errors in my post. I will always appreciate and enjoy your many positive qualities. Keep in mind, some people may smile and notice but not say anything. Also acknowledge your positive friendship.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Same o you!😃😊
Quote 1 0