Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Is there anyone else out there, who while watching all this election tomfoolery on television, that just feels like

THROWING UP???!!!

My head is swimming with all the lies, deceit, manipulation and finger pointing and then trying to keep anything in my churning stomach from coming back up while riding the crazy ups and downs of all those ridiculous political poll rollercoasters.

I'm either going to drink (I barely drink) my way through the election or take some sleeping pills (that I almost never use) and sleep all the way through it. 

I just hope when I sober up or wake up, it' to VICTORY!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I feel the same way 😞
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I just saw this post by you. I, also feel like vomiting while watching - at least some of the news - I ALWAYS fast forward or leave the room when "IT" - I refer to Trump as "IT" as well as Sarah Hucka b Sanders and Mitch the Ditch Witch are talking. They have nothing I need to hear, nor does pretty much any serving GOP member....I actually slept through the bulk of tonight's elections...husband woke me up to tell me THE DEMS TOOK BACK THE HOUSE AND IN A BIG WAY! YEAR OF THE WOMEN AND MINORITIES ALSO...Sadly we lost some great prior Senators and new "rock stars" but we did manage to keep some really good Senators. TRUMP, ADAM SCHIFF IS COMING FOR YOU IN A BIG WAY...BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! AT LEAST WE HAVE CONTROL OF ONE HOUSE!😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Maybe less vomiting now, droberts?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I also feel the same way when I hear "them" talking. Thankfully I have anti nausea medicine and some sleep help.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😁😁yeah sadly and Beto O'Rourke was a heartbreaking moment but we gotta look into impeaching trump and kavenaugh now SO the fight is far from over☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumturd_Now!
Quote 1 0
droberts
Sad to say Nunes and Meadows were reelected, but since the Dems got the House back, these two will be effectively castrated, especially on any investigative committee.

Now we have to stop any shenanigans in the House or from Trump until the new House is sworn in. Won't be easy.
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed droberts. It is wonderful we won back the House but I feel certain Trump will fire Sessions, possibly Rod Rosenstein and others and try to fire Mueller or hide his report if it comes out before January...but hopefully Mueller and the Dems are up to it!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
It is another sad year in America when we can't trust the POTUS for truth and honesty.  IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, Delta Flight...and we never had one this bad, a POTUS that is. I still refer to him as "it" and not "him" or "My President" because he's not nor ever will be my President.
Quote 0 0
droberts
From what I've been hearing/reading Mueller may have another option if Trump is up to his eyeballs in Russia or any other criminality and that's the Watergate road map. The Grand Jury can take all the evidence, bypass DOJ and present it all to Congress for them to decide. I would think now that Dems will be in control starting in early January they will be more transparent and more likely to take action.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts I heard this too and I think the Dems will definitely take action. Trump should be afraid of them all, but especially Adam Schiff. 
Quote 1 0