Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Hmn...Interesting....now I am sure Putin will not hesitate to turn on his good buddy Donald J. Trump...he got what he wanted for him and now he is being punished - I am sure because Trump was pushed into it...and now Trump will probably use this as "See, I didn't collude?"

Comments? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I hope that will convince trumpturd that even his shadow will disappear from him and it will be the end of his presidency.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - we will hopefully see the end of his Presidency soon. Mueller has now requested all of his business information and those of his "partners in crime."
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄😄😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes!😃
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
??
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Rita!!!

Shame on you for drinking Ellen's special mountain hot chocolate again. Party on girl😁😎😊
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No partying here DF, pretty boring, sorry to disappoint LOL  But I think we could all use Ellen's special mountain hot chocolate again!😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
DF, what do you mean by ? by my post? If someone has a link, please post it...this has been all over about the sanctions and Putin being angry over them...and just found out via Rachel Maddow that those are NOT the bipartisan sanctions approved by both the House and Senate imposing strong sanctions..Trump just somehow copied the list of oligarchs Mueller has indicted and imposed sanctions on just them..now he's saying "See, there is no Trump Russia" while Putin vows revenge over harsher sanctions from the UK and these specific ones from the USA. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
OK DF, thanks for the correction in my post - I did notice and mean the BROMANCE between Trump and Putin as it has been called by others, misspelled the impose and of course meant Tump not Trump...although Tump may sound better...my bad, sorry everyone.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh its ok dear that doesn't bother me 😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm glad Testroy_Trumpturd_now.😄
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Whoops, meant Destory _ Trumpturd_Now!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Sorry to say this but though those sanctions imposed on Russia have made Putin mad and threaten to do everything bad on earth to the USA, turns out per Rachel Maddow on MSNBC and others that he merely sanctioned the same group of Russians that Mueller has indicted...the exact list...and did NOT impose those bipartisan sanctions agreed upon by both Democrats and Republicans...it still remains signed, past the date of enforcement and on his desk...the UK and possibly others have put stricter sanctions on them involving their money, etc...but there is always hope! I just found out about the specifics of these sanctions put in place...you know, Trump would never do anything to hurt Russia and Putin...even if they hurt us probably!
Quote 1 0