Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Here are the only 2 things I can think of 1. He is so insane he now has a reputation around the world as a wacko impulsive nut with his finger on the nuke  button and "bromance" with Putin so possibly some other dictators are afraid of him for just that reason...so unpredictable you don't know what he will do next and..2. It brought us all together here! Now we need to end it!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is fantastic entertainment!
He  makes all of Americans laugh.
He is never on topic and...................?

He loves KFC And Big Macs

?

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Peabody
Nothing is good about that FAT orange headed SLOB being in office. He belongs in an OUT HOUSE, not the WHITE HOUSE!

Lock him up and THROW AWAY THE KEY!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Top Gun ......... Highway to the Danger Zone ! Lets all hope Trump does not put the US in danger on his Asian tour!

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Peabody...great post Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ling Yai
NOTHING!
Quote 0 0
droberts
He's keeping the seat warm for the next president! Hopefully, that's sooner than later.

Agree with Ritaruby, he has brought us together. Whatever our differences, Americans always pull together when confronted with disasters or evil. This just happens to be both at the same time and in our own backyard.

Delta's right too! This POTUS is entertaining, but if you think about it too much, it becomes sad.

Here's to happy times soon!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
He's keeping the seat warm for the next president! Hopefully, that's sooner than later.

Agree with Ritaruby, he has brought us together. Whatever our differences, Americans always pull together when confronted with disasters or evil. This just happens to be both at the same time and in our own backyard.

Delta's right too! This POTUS is entertaining, but if you think about it too much, it becomes sad.

Here's to happy times soon!!!

Justice will prevail!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

Me again....Bob Carper here

Welcome on board DRoberts !!!  This is the first chance for me to get all my writing on one place and to welcome all the newcomers here !!!!

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
And  most of all Bob, she thinks like us!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi DeltaFlight...Bob Carper here
(once again)

The ability to think and respond is one of Ritaruby's most endearing qualities.  She is a real champion !!!!!

Sent with admiration

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Hello Everyone:

Clovis just withdrew his name for the USDA position after being grilled about Papdopoulos (sp?) emails. Yes!!!!
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN wrote:
Hello Everyone:

Clovis just withdrew his name for the USDA position after being grilled about Papdopoulos (sp?) emails. Yes!!!!

He was just a Trump puppet
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi Ellen.....Bob Carper here.....

Just call him George.  It will get through

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
AMR1
Zero, absolutely nothing is good about having P45 holding a position of importance to our nation and the world.
Quote 0 0