Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
AMR1 wrote:
Zero, absolutely nothing is good about having P45 holding a position of importance to our nation and the world.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your posts.

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Bobcarper99 wrote:

Me again....Bob Carper here

Welcome on board DRoberts !!!  This is the first chance for me to get all my writing on one place and to welcome all the newcomers here !!!!

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the welcome! I have been a member since late August, just added in an old pic. Did a few posts, but got a little sidetracked. Have been posting on the site mostly. So many more people on there now since August. Wow!! Coming back here for a little more relaxed atmosphere, though I am still posting on the site too.

I hope this turns out right, wasn't sure how to answer directly to another member. So here goes nothing. If I messed up, I do apologize.

Donna
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi AMR1 - Welcome to the forum...and I agree, sorry Delta on this one I have to say..there is nothing funny to me about POTUS at all any more...I personally can't even get myself to laugh at the skits on late note comedy shows...although some of yours and Ellen's picture postings..those maybe....and for SURE nothing at all GOOD about 45....I was just reaching before..I  try to do that sometimes to keep myself sane as a citizen under this mess!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Lin Yai (sp?) NOTHING IS GOOD about this POTUS...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I was trying to get us talking here by introducing this topic and to bring some kind of light onto this awful existence under this Potus...but oh well...there IS truly nothing good about HIM.
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
Nothing good about Trump being president.  He is just an American Hitler, the only difference is that Trump is an idiot who doesn't know what he is doing. He is both an imbecile and evil. Hitler was just plain evil.

Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the kind words Bob. I try hard. Repeating again that we are all in this (holy mess!) together and I will never give up hope that somehow we will get out of it for the better...even if the road ahead is not an immediate one.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight...I like to think I think like you, Bob, Ellen and everyone on this forum - GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE - and save our country! My husband still refuses to move to Canada or the Netherlands under Trump's presidency...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Animal Lover it's true...Trump is truly an American Hitler..Sounding more like him every day.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Impeach Movement gets stronger!!!

_98639459_gettyimages-867440156.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good evening everybody

And a special gold medal to DeltaFlight for her observation that the impeach Trump is getting ever stronger as the days pass.  Sooner or later. we willbe seeing messages from the House of Representatives and the Senate showing they have joined in the struggle and that definitely means the end of the line for TrumpTurd.  Without congressional support, his days are numbered.  As RitaRuby said "that will be the happiest day in her life knowing that that bastard is out of there.  The period called "watchful waiting" still continues.....but it is a matter of time.  Regrettably, time is the only thing TrumpTurd has right now....except for his ability to swindle and cheat people out of their property and money.  May the worst things happen to that bastard !!!!

Said disgustedly.....Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good evening everybody

And a special gold medal to DeltaFlight for her observation that the impeach Trump is getting ever stronger as the days pass.  Sooner or later. we willbe seeing messages from the House of Representatives and the Senate showing they have joined in the struggle and that definitely means the end of the line for TrumpTurd.  Without congressional support, his days are numbered.  As RitaRuby said "that will be the happiest day in her life knowing that that bastard is out of there.  The period called "watchful waiting" still continues.....but it is a matter of time.  Regrettably, time is the only thing TrumpTurd has right now....except for his ability to swindle and cheat people out of their property and money.  May the worst things happen to that bastard !!!!

Said disgustedly.....Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

BOB  I AM NOT A HER I AM A MALE    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  !!!  LOL
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob...Agreed on all counts...And Bob....you would know Delta's gender if you click on the upper right hand icon, just as an FYI there is basic info. on each member which from what I can see indicates gender..no judgement here...just a mention. R
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And Bob - and everyone - "good things come to those who wait?!" Can you sall BOB MUELLER!?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Delta Flight I clicked on your image..a friend said while in Chicago she and her friend saw a HUGE  sign on a large office building which said 'IMPEACH TRUMP NOW."
Quote 0 0