Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Bobcarper99
Good evening all...and a very special apology to DeltaFlight for the inexcusable blunder I made by getting the genders reversed.  As the ond philosophers said:"Toblunder is inexcusable.....but to forgive divine!"  A thousand pardons Delta Flight.....we all make misteaks.   

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bob and I get along 70 verses  84. I lose!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good evening all...and a very special apology to DeltaFlight for the inexcusable blunder I made by getting the genders reversed.  As the ond philosophers said:"Toblunder is inexcusable.....but to forgive divine!"  A thousand pardons Delta Flight.....we all make misteaks.   

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Accepted and you owe me the STEAK!  Mistake = mistake ............   not misteaks

BOB  if I were half as smart as you I would feel RICH
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Evening RitaRuby and DeltaFlight...I stand humbly chastized and solemnly swear this gender misteak will never never never happen again !!!!Hope you good folk aren't angry with me !!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Never BOB and you are family here!

Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Evening everybody

A contrite Bob Carper arises from the ashes and once again is prepared to unleash his wet noodle and plunge it into Donald Trump's quivering hide !!!!  I wonder if the Japaneese haven't thrown Trump into the Sea of Japan where he can amuse the sharks and enjoy (ptui) a shark's head for a delicact????

A second Ptui goes to Trump because I heard that he enjoys eating dog meat

Ptui !!!

Bob Carper
bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good evening one mo time !!!

Said with my British accent...."so do give it a whirl!!!!Carry on, you ladies and gentlemen !!! 

Bob Carper

Cheers

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good evening one mo time !!!

Said with my British accent...."so do give it a whirl!!!!Carry on, you ladies and gentlemen !!! 

Bob Carper

Cheers

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Check the bonnet of the car!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob...Cheerio to you too...did you really hear that Trump eats dog meat? He's the first president I believe also to not have a pet. Thank God for all the pets in the world. I did hear he loves his steaks rare though...Have I told you all I think he should be strung up upside down on public (real!) news television and let go of his office publicly as an example to all the nuts out there who elected him and to give us back some of the dignity he stole from that office?  This is not a threat....it's just a huge wish...maybe on Hardball with Chris Matthews on MSNBC would be a good place...then Jared, Don Jr, Flynn, Flynn Jr, Manafort, Gates, Page and Stone....OMG the list is so long!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Tuesday Morning...Sooper Dooper Tuesday...

When I visited South Korea about ten years ago, my South Korean hosts really made me comfortable and we almost got a electronic game business started.  It was a memorable trip where I almost ventured across the DMZ because I did not know how the streets were laid out.

But getting back to my experiences with Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee, my hosts in South Korea, we went to dinner one evening.  The food was sumptuous and I really loved their hospitality.  But I saw something on the menu and my Korean hosts were very quick to tell me I should avoid what I saw on the part of the menu.  I found out it was dog meat.  Now, if our fearless idiotic leader takes a trip to Japan and possibly South Korea, could it not be possible that Donald (Jerk) Trump ate dog meat on his Korean part of his itinerary.  He is so stupid that he would quite conceivably eat dog meat and think he is getting a delicacy.  Nothing surprises me about Trump.  He is very capable of not finding his wife on a plane or even not finding his plane altogether.  Nothing surprises me and if I were to find out Trump ate dog meat and thought it was a delicacy, I would not be surprised.  That stupid bastard is capable of anything.

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The decline of the American Empire!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/03/opinions/asia-trip-trump-confronts-limits-of-american-empire-opinion-robertson/index.html
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good morning once again.....

Bob Carper here to add to the cold weather

I don't think DeltaFlight that we can call it "the end of the American empire"  That seems to be unduly harsh.  Instead, we can call it "the end of the American nation"  That in itself might be harsh.  Instead, we can get more descriptive.  We could simply say "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING !!!!  That would hit home, since what we have is not so much the end of the American Empire, but an ever growing fear of a Putin-led Russian takeover of oure democratic processes.  I am still wondering what the archieect of the Russian nation....Mikhail Gorbachev ....might have said...or is currently thinking.  We do know that Putin has had ties to the Russian KGB.....something Gorbachev might have distanced himself from.  

I also wonder what some of our past presidents might be saying...like the remnants of the George Bush family.  Also, the remnants of the Kennnedy family.  And B
E
WE CANNOT FORGET Barak Obama and the fallen members of the Democrat Party

Lot of takers out there that are still alive and maybe survive.

Thoughts.....

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good morning once again.....

Bob Carper here to add to the cold weather

I don't think DeltaFlight that we can call it "the end of the American empire"  That seems to be unduly harsh.  Instead, we can call it "the end of the American nation"  That in itself might be harsh.  Instead, we can get more descriptive.  We could simply say "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING !!!!  That would hit home, since what we have is not so much the end of the American Empire, but an ever growing fear of a Putin-led Russian takeover of oure democratic processes.  I am still wondering what the archieect of the Russian nation....Mikhail Gorbachev ....might have said...or is currently thinking.  We do know that Putin has had ties to the Russian KGB.....something Gorbachev might have distanced himself from.  

I also wonder what some of our past presidents might be saying...like the remnants of the George Bush family.  Also, the remnants of the Kennnedy family.  And B
E
WE CANNOT FORGET Barak Obama and the fallen members of the Democrat Party

Lot of takers out there that are still alive and maybe survive.

Thoughts.....

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Actually I said the DECLINE of the American Empire. Not the end! I know that the US will overcome Trumps destruction!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed....both Bob and Delta Flight...we are on a decline...and actually recently all 5 past recent Presidents got together and came out pretty strongly against Trump and trying to help. Let's hope they do!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Please tell me this is not true!!!  Twitter is now going to allow people to post 280 characters. Trump will now post executive orders online!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/07/technology/twitter-280-character-limit/index.html
Quote 0 0