Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Check out Need To Impeach events in your area. 

It all comes down to how many people vote November 6. We need to make sure every Need to Impeach supporter in the country makes it to the polls — but we can only do that with your help. Help us get out the vote by making phone calls or texting voters at an event near you.

Volunteer on Saturday, November 3 through Election Day on Tuesday, November 6! Use the list below to find the closest event to you.

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/gotv-2018/?utm_campaign=volunteer&utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_term=20181029_tom_state__&utm_content=4116437

You can click on an event in your state/area to get the info.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I missed this original post by you, droberts. I have done several sets of Need to Impeach cards and mailed them out, as has my husband. Unfortunately due to my illnesses I can not attend the events though would like to...I also encourage everyone who can to attend these events - and all others supporting Democrats and of course to vote.
Quote 0 0