Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts

To All,

We started our call to impeach the president on Oc‌tober 20‌th. In the first week, we had the first million people sign on and this effort became a movement. To be honest, I never quite imagined just how powerful our call to action would be -- and how Americans from every corner of every state would respond.

Today, I'm excited to announce that our movement has crossed five million people! This is a huge moment and people like you are the reason we've been this successful. You are the power behind one of the biggest movements in our country -- thank you.

Now that we are five million strong to impeach Donald Trump, people have been asking, where do we go from here? Well, first, we want to hear from you.

Take our short survey and share your thoughts on where we go from here.

This is our movement -- we're building it together. It's important we hear from you as we move into the next phase of our campaign. We need to hold our members of Congress accountable on impeachment and elect strong progressives across the country.

We may ask you to attend events in your community, recruit friends to vote in the primary and general election, or share content online to engage your friends and family.

Let us know which actions you're willing to take by filling out our short survey.

As a movement that relies on the voice of the people, it's vital that we hear from you. I've instructed my team to collect these responses so we can review your feedback.

Your responses will directly impact this next phase of our program. We'll be sure to share results with you -- along with additional details about the next phase of our campaign -- in the coming weeks.

I can't thank you enough for being part of this movement to impeach this dangerous president.

-- Tom

Take the Survey

All content © 2018 Tom Steyer, All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight

To All,

We started our call to impeach the president on Oc‌tober 20‌th. In the first week, we had the first million people sign on and this effort became a movement. To be honest, I never quite imagined just how powerful our call to action would be -- and how Americans from every corner of every state would respond.

Today, I'm excited to announce that our movement has crossed five million people! This is a huge moment and people like you are the reason we've been this successful. You are the power behind one of the biggest movements in our country -- thank you.

Now that we are five million strong to impeach Donald Trump, people have been asking, where do we go from here? Well, first, we want to hear from you.

Take our short survey and share your thoughts on where we go from here.

This is our movement -- we're building it together. It's important we hear from you as we move into the next phase of our campaign. We need to hold our members of Congress accountable on impeachment and elect strong progressives across the country.

We may ask you to attend events in your community, recruit friends to vote in the primary and general election, or share content online to engage your friends and family.

Let us know which actions you're willing to take by filling out our short survey.

As a movement that relies on the voice of the people, it's vital that we hear from you. I've instructed my team to collect these responses so we can review your feedback.

Your responses will directly impact this next phase of our program. We'll be sure to share results with you -- along with additional details about the next phase of our campaign -- in the coming weeks.

I can't thank you enough for being part of this movement to impeach this dangerous president.

-- Tom

Take the Survey

All content © 2018 Tom Steyer, All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy

[/QUOTE. 
Hi droberts

As usual, you are doing a great job. Proud to have you as a moderator here.

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Thanks Delta,

Proud to be a moderator and forum activist!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the survey link droberts. I have taken it and made a small donation.  And yes, we should all be proud to be Moderators, members and forum activists-I like that term.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great! 5 million on the Impeach Petition!😄
Quote 0 0