Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! We now have, per Rachel Maddow, 37 states flipped to Blue...and one where the Democrat lost but made a good showing, actually more than one. CELEBRATE FOLKS! WE CAN DO IT!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
YAYYYY!!!!! 😄 I hope more states turn blue.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
All blue in 2018
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
BLUE RULES IN 2018 AND 2020- HOPEFULLY BY THEN AGAINST PENCE AND NOT TRUMP!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - BLUE BLUE BLUE!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Even though I hope they find dirt on Pence and Ryan also so they both get arrested as well and we can have Madam President Hillary Clinton back in our White House where she is suppose to be right now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I completely agreed with you. I know everyone does not perhaps feel the way we do but you have no idea how much I wish they could/would somehow get Hillary back in as President...or if other Democrats take over at least put her in a position one elected - so people can't use that against the party to condemn "crooked Hillary." Miracles do happen...and hope is free...concerned that even if it somehow came down to a Democrat they'd feel she has "too much baggage" with that phony blown up-my opinion-email scandal and Bill Clinton's, well...issues.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes I agree that if they don't give Hillary back to us, then at least put another Democrat in our White House even though I read in an article that it's a possibility that it can happen but that's if both trump and pence get impeached/put in prison and ryan remains but then it would be up to ryan to give the Presidency to Hillary which I seriously doubt it 😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Wow, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I did not see what you read about Hillary being a possibility...but I agree, the very idea of Paul Ryan giving the Presidency to any Democrat, especially Hillary seems highly unlikely...unless they "get" him along with Trump and Pence. He WAS  caught on tape earlier on with another Senator I believe it was who said "Trump gives money to Putin. (I think that way or the other way around, was awhile back) "swear to God", then Paul Ryan said "what is in the family stays in the family." He is a rattlesnake as far as I'm concerned...only better than Trump for these reasons; he can formulate a clear sentence, has political experience, has read books and if the Dems take over the house and the Senate they can push his back against the wall...but I seriously doubt we will see Hillary as President...but I am hoping that a future Democratic Senate and House may possibly tap her for a regular Consulting role at least or give her a position in their cabinet. We shall see.
Trump and his allies and Russia "stole" her from us and for that from me they will never ever be forgiven...minus the other messes they have gotten us into!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm with you on that one☺ but it's still very devastating for me and everyone else that loves her very much to see her taken from us, the only protection we had from that monster and his people. I still can't believe it and your right, hopefully they can at least give her a chance to be a cabinet member even though I rather want her back home in our White House where she is meant to be 😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I want Hillary as President just as bad as you do-we are definitely on the same page there. She got a rotten deal, more rotten even than the other Republicans running against Trump-any of whom would have made a better President than him-even that snake Paul Ryan at that time. I grieve as well that not only could we have had the first woman President but possibly the best-okay maybe except Obama...and she did win the POPULAR vote so you and I are in good company. That being said, my best hope is that we have learned from this horrid mistake and that they indict Trump, get him out of there and the Dems take over the house and the Senate...and that we all - well, especially those who chose him over "crooked Hillary" (what a joke that was! Who's saying "Lock Him Up! now?") have learned from this tragedy and that the next person to take office is able to clean up even 1/2 of the mess Trump created....may this go down in history as how American should NOT be taken over by a a Dictator.
Quote 1 0