Delta Flight
All may post on any topic. Please be polite.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Please share and join me on this Sunday afternoon to enjoy a fantastic piece of music.

Andre Rieu and Amazing Grace1

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Beautiful Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote: Beautiful Delta Flight!

Thank you for your kind comment.
This thread is open to all topics unless I am  removed from here .I felt that a common room where all can join is better. i see so many new members here and hope they will join this family.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great idea!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Happy hour at 4.00 PM.  The Mod Squad pays.   

Hi Rita[biggrin][biggrin]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight and everyone. Trump doesn't smoke or drink I heard. Too bad...can you imagine what the tweets would look like drunk when he's recently been labeled a sociopath by psychiatrists? Membership in the lounge is free...I assume...for all who want Trump impeached?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote: Hi Delta Flight and everyone. Trump doesn't smoke or drink I heard. Too bad...can you imagine what the tweets would look like drunk when he's recently been labeled a sociopath by psychiatrists? Membership in the lounge is free...I assume...for all who want Trump impeached?

Free is a given since my opinions may have no value. I attempt to make people think and remember.
Rita... the bar bill is in the mail. LOL
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I don't drink Delta...though if I ever would with 45 as President I'd begin...I'll pay the tab....especially if it leads to impeachment...and yes everyone should be able to post on all forums I think...and the more people the better!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote: I don't drink Delta...though if I ever would with 45 as President I'd begin...I'll pay the tab....especially if it leads to impeachment...and yes everyone should be able to post on all forums I think...and the more people the better!

Thanks for the virgin coke then!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Me once again

Hello Ritaruby and Delta Flight

Joining in once again to voice my sentiments to the anti-Trump groundswell that appears to be blossoming out in all directions.....I am so happy to see the way it is going.  Bless you all, each and every one

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hello all you wonderful folk

I must confess that I can't keep uo with all these posts....but like I have said many times over....DON'T STOP !!!  Keep on digging until that louse is removed from office !!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote: Hello all you wonderful folk

I must confess that I can't keep uo with all these posts....but like I have said many times over....DON'T STOP !!!  Keep on digging until that louse is removed from office !!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Follow us on this thread and just remember where you left off . All topics are fair game here.
I started this one because what I wanted to post did not fit into a category already listed..
So I improvised. My goal is still to get a lot of  other members involved.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
May you all enjoy family and friends here on this Sunday afternoon. As Red Skeleton said as he closed his shows. May god bless!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/22/politics/john-mccain-trump-draft-deferments/index.html

John McCain takes on Trump regarding his draft deferments. We wait and see if Trumps attacks McCain next.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.