Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
So all of a sudden Trump is doing deals with Schumer and Pelosi...to get back at the GOP? Cause they couldn't get a good deal done and he can't do it alone...hmn....I think he's up to something not good...but though it may amount to better deals...it's the GOP currently who could mostly vote to impeach him so dumb in that sense.

And what is Devin Nunes doing "in-recusing" himself from  the Trump/Russia investigation in the house? Can you say double stool pigeon? And going after Sessions and Christoper Wray-Trump's own new FBI Director? Hope somebody stops him and locks him up with Trump and the others.
Quote 5 0
velma
I don't like this kind of deal doing with Schumer and Pelosi to Trump, they have to be careful with this man. I cannot trust him.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
I said that before... you can't trust him, he is a con man, tricky, charlatan and... when he does that is for some good reason (that favors him). he learned very well from good freinds and teachers ''the crooks, mafiosos'' ? (Russians and Co....)
Quote 1 0
Tzeitle
I don't trust him.  He probably just wanted to piss off the Republicans and then have the option to blame the Democrats if things go awry.  He's a con artist, which is how he "won" in the first place.  Somethings just not right...
Quote 1 0
thetrumpimpeachment
Trump is setting himself up to get impeached. By siding with the Dems, he makes the Republicans more likely to vote to impeach him. And if he thinks Pelosi and Schumer aren't just playing nice, waiting for a chance to pull out their knifes, he's crazy. 
Quote 1 0
Tzeitle
Yeah, maybe this will be the kick in the ass the Republicans need to impeach Trumpty Dumpty.  We can certainly hope!
Quote 0 0
Seanmom
All he cares about is signing something. He thinks he's a great "deal maker," but he's not and he never has been. "Chuck and Nancy" are 100 times better at this, and he's getting rolled. He'll find out in 3 months that there is no way in hell he's getting a wall and if he wants his debt ceiling raised he's going to have to fix ACA AND DACA. 
Quote 0 0
He's not qualified!
Remember Schumer and Pelosi are vastly more intelligent,sane and capable than our nasty ignorant racist bully con man in chief,they have realized how to get him to work with them in order to keep the country going
Quote 0 0
Kim
He's being very Trump by jumping from the Republicans to the Democrats. He sees the Republicans failing, not getting favorable press, and their ratings have plummeted. Instead of loyalty to the party that put him in the Oval he's abandoning them in attempt to become popular proving he has no integrity.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Welcome HN and Seanmom - I know I am a bit late responding here but I think Trump makes a show whenever he acts like he wants to work with Dems and I agree- Schumer, Pelosi and the Dems know Trump can not be trusted and will be waiting to get him back.
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0