Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG I have never heard so many people talking over each other! There are just too many candidates and my hopes are that after Super Tuesday at least some will drop out. I say no more than 3 maximim on the ballot to choose the candidate to run against Trump. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Biden and Sanders should both step down IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Here I agree with you just partly....I would like to see Sanders step down - ok, everyone else, these are just opinions here - and I do not want Biden to step down. I will stand by Biden until such time as he has to step down or of course if he - or any of them - win the nomination. Just hope there won't be some sort of weird tie for the top spot. Too many candidates....and I would not count on either for these 2 stepping down at least until the very end if they end up doing worse than they currently are.  I thought Biden did an excellent job last night...I think the others should step down, honestly. I believe we need a moderate, but if Biden is not the choice I will need to make another selection....am playing that out in my head now. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Yes, too many too long to noisy 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Michelle Obama for POTUS
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, cpmty.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I would love to see Michelle Obama as POTUS Delta Flight...but much to our dismay, she is not running. I do think she could win over Trump - or anyone else probably, but alas...she seems to be enjoying her life out of politics now - unless I'm missing something. I don't blame her...if I were qualified I would not want to run 
against Trump. I am surprised we still have so many candidates. I guess they all want to be the one to beat him and "right" our democracy again.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I would love to see Michelle Obama as POTUS Delta Flight...but much to our dismay, she is not running. I do think she could win over Trump - or anyone else probably, but alas...she seems to be enjoying her life out of politics now - unless I'm missing something. I don't blame her...if I were qualified I would not want to run 
against Trump. I am surprised we still have so many candidates. I guess they all want to be the one to beat him and "right" our democracy again.

You mean take back our democracy from Trump and his Cult?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, correct, you have worded it better than I. That is exactly what I mean. I'm just saying - yes, it would feel good to be the candidate who beats Trump - but this election is going to be a mean one - but apparently all the candidates are up for it and see what they are possibly getting into.
Quote 0 0