Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Some people say she's done with trumpturd that's why she's with her Parents in their house and trumpturd is making up all these tweets about her even getting in her twitter account making people believe she's in the White House when it's obvious she's not, otherwise she would of made a public appearance by now. I asked my Sister what her thoughts about this are and she said that she believes trumpturd did something horrible to her and I'm starting to think so too and I find it very obvious that she was never seen in public when she was hospitalized or after, I think because that monster possibly beat her up so badly, reporters knew better not to show that on worldwide T.V. THAT'S WHY she was in the hospital and not getting a procedure done in her kidneys like reporters and trumpturd claims. It's very obvious to me Friends that Melania is now done with this monster of the United States of America finally but hopefully. I hope she finally woke up and realized that she had to get out of there and I hope Barron is with her right now. Another proof of Melania not being in the White House is that trumpturd and his other kids went on vacation without Melania and Barron, and I saw it with my own eyes in the internet news this morning☺it said "without Flotus". So Friends I would like to know your thoughts or beliefs on this subject.
Quote 0 0
droberts
I think she's having problems handling all the stress and possibly having a breakdown. She needed peace, quiet, sleep, access to maybe psychological assistance, time to think without being bothered and to get away from the major stresser, Bonehead'n'Chief. What better place than a hospital? Due to HIPPA laws her true medical problems are private, she'd have her secret service team there to make sure no one tries to get access to her and because she is FLOTUS, they can makeup a cover story. She's going to 'Dump the Trump' and has to make her getaway plans.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I really hope she became very smart now to do whats best for her and especially for her Son Barron. It took me 2 in a half years to leave a psychological abusive relationship I was in and it wasn't easy for me at all at first but then my boyfriend at that time was doing very hateful things towards me EVERYDAY with his bullying me, threatening me, cheating on me in front of me. I knew I had to leave before he would end my life because I felt in my heart that that was going to be exactly what he was going to do if I didn't leave him, so I finally left and I started feeling better little by little after that and it's something I don't wish on nobody to go through. I hope Melania understands and accepts that her marriage has actually been over ever since he first cheated on her.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
There is something more to this story. IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
There should be.
Quote 0 0