Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
It does goes to show that he's scared of Adam 
Shift and Mr. Nadler and thats why he has his
republimonsters defending him instead. Really
obvious.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, also Destroy_Trumpturd_Now that Trump's afraid to show up at his trial because of fear of Schiff and Nadler-which, of course he will never admit. However I also think he's afraid to show up because he knows how guilty he is and either is aware or someone made him aware that if he lies under oath (perjury) he could be in even more trouble. The other Presidents showed up at their impeachment trial.....if you think you are so innocent and the call to Ukraine was so "perfect" why do you hide? Bullies pull this trick when they think they can be cornered. Trump is a big bully.
Quote 0 0
Renee
The IMPOTUS is to scared to show up, I also tried to watch the republicans but the lies just keep repeating them selfs. What is best is the breaking news that trumps wall fell in just 37 mile per hour winds. What a great builder of walls. Then the massively built from Mexico to California. They claim it is the most eleborate tunnel to date and showed a lot of use. I guess the idiot in the White House didn’t realize that they had been using tunnels for years. So I guess that means they cut through climb over in some cases around and under, way to go Republican Party. Let’s spend badly needed tax payers money on another trump folly.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Like before, I could not have said it better myself, Renee. There was a poll which said that 68% of Americans have anxiety about the 2020 election. I would have placed that number higher...I know I do.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
And he continues to bully us since he basically
got acquitted now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes he does, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Easy to get off the hook when you have McConnell doing dirty tricks, his administration and when you have threatened and bribed the serving GOP. I do believe in Karma though I do think it will take a lot for it to catch up to him....but when it does...
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - hopefully.
Quote 0 0