Ritaruby
It's bad enough Trump picks Kavanauh, who he views as his end "get out of jail free card" but now he has forced upon us Trump "yes sirs" who may agree to do his bidding concerning the Muller investigation - cripple it or shut it down entirely from inside the DOJ so nobody can say HE (Trump) fired Mueller.

Thoughts? Links, Comments?
Quote 0 0
droberts
Congressman Jerry Nadler who will head up the House Judiciary Committee in January,   was on one of the MSNBC shows and stated that even if the House is not given Mueller's report by the AG,  that the Committee can subpoena it from the AG or even just bring Mueller in to tell Congress all that he found and had in the report.

Even if Trump's rats shut it down, in January Nadler can still have Mueller testify as to what he found. So all will not be lost.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well to what I been seeing throughout trumps presidency is that people been saying how the Mueller investigation could be shut down but nothing happens and now that kavenaugh is chief justice, he hasn't broke trump free from Mueller right away like he vowed to so I honestly can't say that I believe the Mueller investaigation can be stopped now but then who knows. I just hope not.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I hope it can not be stopped either...the Dems are sure going to try and keep it going and make everything awful Trump is doing very public.  Mueller is said to wrap up sometime in February.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Droberts I just heard that too...about what Jerry Nadler said. I have faith in the Dems!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I hope it can not be stopped either...the Dems are sure going to try and keep it going and make everything awful Trump is doing very public.  Mueller is said to wrap up sometime in February.

Oh really? Well I heard weeks ago that he was suppose to actually wrap up this month because he found what he needed to find allegedly. I sometimes see in the internet that Mueller is ready to wrap up but nothing, just the same thing they say about trump resigning 😐
Quote 0 0
droberts
Mueller works on his own timeline and no one else's. He's done when he's done. 
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe so too
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Droberts, I'm sure Muller has his own time table
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - If they try and bury Mueller's report the Dems will get it you can be sure.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Last I heard it was February for Mueller to wrap up...he is still funded with the shutdown and he had postponed Mike Flynn's sentencing tp February.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well we just have to see what happens in February ☺ hopefully Mueller will have a complete report on the monsters and LOCK HIM UP.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Quote 1 0
droberts
I heard again that Mueller's investigation is fully funded and also that this government shutdown does not affect Mueller at all.

Just heard on MSNBC that the mysterious country that is dealing with secret Supreme Court filing may very well be Saudi Arabia. 

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
My link shows a mysterious COMPANY and not a country.

My link seems solid.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/22/politics/supreme-court-secret-court-case/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0