Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Delta Flight your link does seem solid and thanks for it. The last I heard it was said to be a company and another country was involved...and most likely a bank. Droberts sent links saying it is Deuutsche (sp?) Bank - one of the sanctions bank but she just heard on MSNBC that it's Saudi Arabia...I have not watched the news...just what I have seen on the internet over the weekend.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Droberts I also heard that Mueller's investigation will continue to be fully funded during the partial government shutdown AKA Trump's tantrum demanding 5 billion for that stupid wall...had not heard Saudi Arabia as the country but am not surprised.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Delta's article link starts out.......

An unnamed, foreign government-owned company in a mystery court case is asking the Supreme Court to pause a grand jury subpoena it received related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

So it could still be Saudi, maybe a bank. Or maybe the Deutsche Bank in Germany, could be anybody's guess right now. But the MSNBC guest stated the Saudi's have the connections here and the know how around our Supreme Court.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Interesting Droberts. I agree it could be any of the countries in question and pretty much any bank...most likely one sanctioned by the USA!
Quote 0 0