18%
 Felix Sater 0 votes
0%
 Donald Trump 1 vote
9%
 Michael Cohen 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
CNN and NBC are reporting that Mueller filed sealed charges on Friday and he will be serving them on Monday. What we don't know is who has been charged. Who do you think it will be?
Quote 2 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
My take is that Flynn could be the first because he is on the shakiest ground and has a lot of provable 'bad acts' against him.  His trail was so blatant it was like following the neon.  From there I would think that Mr. Mueller could flip him more easily and work his way up the food chain.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Actually trumpturd and his family(except Barron) and other accomplices gotta be the ones to go to jail this coming Monday
Quote 1 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
I would take special delight in seeing Donny Jr. hauled away in handcuffs. Actually I would pay 100 bucks to watch that.
Quote 1 0
Tzeitle
Any of them is fine with me.  Just as long as they go away for good.[biggrin]
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good evening everyone

Bob Carper here

There are a myriad nomber of posts this afternoon so I had better get busy and start digging

I went through posts that attempted to compare Nixon with Trump.  There is no comparisin.  Trump is a pathological liar that will have you believing a dog has a crooked hind leg.  Nixon wasn't so honest himself but if any of you saw Nixon's farewell speech after he resigned, you could only feel remorse.  He tried....but he had Erlichman and Haldeman in front of him.  Sad....but very true.

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I wish trumpturd can just resign but he's unfortunately happy with holding America hostage right now😐😠 (sighs)
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Goodbye_Organge_Guy - I would pay more to see Trump himself hauled away in cuffs or better yet ALL OF THEM!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - ya think? I really think Mueller got Manafort...at least first....I think Trump may be the "end result" after the others. Let's hope so...he is frantically trying to protect himself and his family now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Ellen...Flynn could be next and he could possibly be "flappable"....but he has been so resistant...let's hope Mueller works his way up the "food chain" and gets all the scraps lol
Quote 1 0
thetrumpimpeachment
Twitter rumor is that it may be Kushner.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
That's interesting Scott..thanks for sharing...Let's stay tuned!
Quote 0 0
Antroduct1
Please let it be the entire Trump Administration or especially Donald trump! Investigate, impeach,indict, and imprison Donald trump immediately!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Who said it could be for only one? I'm hoping Mueller uses a scattergun on'em and hits more than one. Trump might try to pull something outrageous against Mueller and we all the cowards in Congress won't do a darn thing to help him. They only talk a good game when it suits them.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
thetrumpimpeachment wrote:
Twitter rumor is that it may be Kushner.

LOL And I was the only one to cast my vote for Kushner. Time will tell! :-))
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0